1) He hates/dislikes Shy Guy or Toadette

2) Maybe likes Shy Guy or Toadette

3) Or to avoid making Minnie mad.

(i think shy guy is a lot better)

(i like both, though)

GreenDisaster said:
Minnie T. said:
Phantom L said:
Plus I hated the whole car concept and was bored after one round.

Well, don't buy Mario Party Advance then.
MPA had an entirely different car concept than MP9.

I know, but that same person might not like car concept in general. I myself don't agree to the whole car thing.

Kirby's Epic Yarn isn't so terrible, me and my mom play it, we find it a great game.

and also

Minnie T. said:
YOU LITTLE- I FREAKIN HATE SHY GUY!!!!!!!!

:/ I thought you liked Shy Guy the first time I met you, you must hate Boo then.

I just find it childish and boring. It was my first kirby game to. But I do enjoy the 3D classics one on 3ds.

The problem is that it's just so different from other Kirby games. I'm pretty sure at this point, Kirby is the series Nintendo uses to test out stuff. Epic Yarn, Air Ride, Mass Attack, and probably a couple of others.

In my opinion, Epic Yarn was an ok game. It wasn't the best in the series, but it isn't the worst. I wouldn't spend my money on it. But maybe the fact that I had to play it with a six-year old who would complain if I killed too many enemies.

Phantom L said:
I just find it childish and boring.

Every Kirby game is childish, except Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64 because they have a final boss who is bloody.

Kirby's Dream Land 3

Kirby%27s_Dream_Land_3_%28U%29006.png

Note please: The picture wasn't edited

And for K64 The Crystal Shards:

Zero-Two02.JPG

This picture wasn't edited either.

IceShadow1195 said:
Kirby's Epic Yarn isn't so terrible, me and my mom play it, we find it a great game.

and also

Minnie T. said:
YOU LITTLE- I FREAKIN HATE SHY GUY!!!!!!!!

:/ I thought you liked Shy Guy the first time I met you, you must hate Boo then.

Sorry, correction: I HATE THAT ONE RED GUY. My cam guy's cool, and Boo is awesome.

I love Kirby's Dream Land 3, not just because of nostalgia, but I loved the concept of animal buddies. Though I didn't like how you couldn't rematch bosses in the main game after getting all the Heart Stars for that world.

Oh yeah, speaking of Kirby's Dream Land 3, that level where you have to bring Rick to the finish is my favorite.
*puts up flame/hater shield*

Timmy said:
I love Kirby's Dream Land 3, not just because of nostalgia, but I loved the concept of animal buddies. Though I didn't like how you couldn't rematch bosses in the main game after getting all the Heart Stars for that world.

Oh yeah, speaking of Kirby's Dream Land 3, that level where you have to bring Rick to the finish is my favorite.

Seems like a cool level.

I liked the concept of Animal Buddies too, there should be more Animal Buddies.

IceShadow1195 said:
Phantom L said:
I just find it childish and boring.

Every Kirby game is childish, except Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64 because they have a final boss who is bloody.

I wouldn't exactly say that, quite a few of the final bosses are creepy. Also, Epic Yarn was, in a way, more childish than the others, with the yarn theme.

Also, I didn't like Kirby's Dreamland 3 that much.

Minnie T. said:
Timmy said:

Seems like a cool level.
I'm sure most people have said that level was hell, I used to think that as well when was when I was younger, but not anymore. XD

Minnie T. said:
IceShadow1195 said:
I liked the concept of Animal Buddies too, there should be more Animal Buddies.

I liked Rambi.
There were no Animal Buddies named Rambi O___O
There was: Kine, Coo, Rick, Nago, Chuchu, Pitch and (if you count him) Gooey.

Who the hell is Rambi?

The only animal friends here is: Rick, Kine, Coo, Nago, Chuchu and Pitch. Also, there's a Dark Matter friend named Gooey.

Back