Your unpopular opinions?

IceShadow1195 said:
Nabber is right, let's just share some unpopular opinions before Crash screeches at us to get back on topic.

It's hardly a screech.

I think the Call of Duty series is alright.

Well, yeah, I used to think that too. But the fanboys that attack Nintendo fans are making me rip my hair out.

Nintendo fanboys can be just as bad, but I try not to let that affect the way I view their games.

Yeah, but when COD fanboys come up with graphics, blood, etc.

WHAT THE HELL IS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT GRAPHICS? GRAPHICS WILL JUST MAKE YOUR SIGHT BAD! :O

IceShadow1195 said:
GRAPHICS WILL JUST MAKE YOUR SIGHT BAD! :O

?

He means we should all convert back to text adventures.

Let's do it!

I already started down that path when I bought the King's Quest Collection.

IceShadow1195 said:
WHAT THE HELL IS SO IMPORTANT ABOUT GRAPHICS?

Graphics makes a game look well polished and it's always a good thing to have, but not over more important aspects such as gameplay and level design.

Crackin355 said:
I like Call of Duty: Black Ops.

^Because apparently Liking COD is unpopular.
Just here.

Well, not just here, but it's more popular in other places.

And plus many of us like the older COD games, because they were actually original.

Crackin355 said:
I like Call of Duty: Black Ops.

^Because apparently Liking COD is unpopular.
It is not, everyone in my school loves CoD.

I'm fine with playing CoD, I just don't like the fandom. And it's not worth shelling out 60 dollars every year for a reskin of the same game.

Nabber said:
I'm fine with playing CoD, I just don't like the fandom. And it's not worth shelling out 60 dollars every year for a reskin of the same game.
I agree, it's about time they start talking about proper games.

Nabber said:
I'm fine with playing CoD, I just don't like the fandom.
This, though the haters are equally annoying.

"CoD is the textbook definition of garbage. Look up 'shit' in the dictionary and there's a picture of CoD next to it! trolololololol"
"Stop milking it, you greedy money-grabbers at Activision! trolololololol"

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
I'm fine with playing CoD, I just don't like the fandom.
This, though the haters are equally annoying.

"CoD is the textbook definition of garbage. Look up '*bleep*' in the dictionary and there's a picture of CoD next to it! trolololololol"
"Stop milking it, you greedy money-grabbers at Activision! trolololololol"

Agreed, however the games don't change their core that much game to game(New Campaign, New Guns, New Maps and, Some New Graphics: Release[I'm not, however, saying that this doesn't require quite a bit of work on the programmes parts, it probably does.]) and they are $60 retail price.

I could get at least 3, good, creative, new games on Steam for that price.
Also, the learning curve in CoD is super steep, and they flame the absolute fuck out of noobs.

The Super Nintendo Entertainement System is a video game console.

Tempest use vector graphics.

Big Rigs is a buggy game.

Kirby Canvas Curse wasn't so bad

[sarcasm] Whispy Woods is the hardest boss [/sarcasm]

Everybody talking about how they don't change too much, I agree with. But the Black Ops II trailer has some pretty neat additions. Like mechs and a few other gadgets. Could be a big enough change.

Glowsquid said:
You idiot! Everyone knows that it's a toaster! How else does it burn my bread to a nice golden brown crisp?

Crackin355 said:
Everybody talking about how they don't change too much, I agree with. But the Black Ops II trailer has some pretty neat additions. Like mechs and a few other gadgets. Could be a big enough change.
Yep, this looks much better than recent games. They're giving one third of the story to flesh out the villain

I don't find grass pokemon useful anymore unless you come across a water/ground Pokemon. There are some exceptions like the Treecko and Turtwig families.

Glowsquid said:

Tempest use vector graphics.

Big Rigs is a buggy game.

id like to disagree with your fine points

As cool as the DS, DS Lite, DSi, etc. is, I'd much rather play on my Gameboy Advanced

Back