Your unpopular opinions?

IceShadow1195 said:
Who the @#!*% is Rambi?

250px-Rambi_DKCR.png

Okay fine, now back on topic...

More unpopular opinions:

Gooey is a good character

Sleep isn't a bad ability (Insert Squeak Squad remark here)

Beam is a good ability

BackDrop sucks

Hi-Jump Sucks

Spark is awesome

Sword is great

Suplex rocks

Yo-Yo is awesome

I like ALL the Brawl victory themes, I have no idea why people like the Melee victory themes so much better. Especially Ness' victory theme, I see like "OMG NESS' BRAWL VICTORY THEME SUCKS HIS MELEE ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER".

Timmy said:
I like ALL the Brawl victory themes, I have no idea why people like the Melee victory themes so much better. Especially Ness' victory theme, I see like "OMG NESS' BRAWL VICTORY THEME SUCKS HIS MELEE ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER".

I did kinda prefer how Melee's Mother victory sound was but I didn't think it was too bad in Brawl either.

Heck on my old cellphone I had it as my ringtone whenever my Mom called me. A pun being it's from the Mother series hehe.

Timmy said:
I like ALL the Brawl victory themes, I have no idea why people like the Melee victory themes so much better.
F-Zero X has a better OST than GX.

Therefore Falcon's Melee victory theme is better.

Timmy said:

I prefer the Melee theme because it's based on the "Eight Melodies" from Mother 2 with is a awesome and touching song.

The Brawl theme replaced it with Mother 1's title screen music, I didn't like that one.

Also

Rowlf the Dog said:
Aren't those basically the same? :koopa:

Backdrop sucks because it doesn't have many attacks, also Suplex was the inspiration for Kirby's Throw Moves in the SSB series.

Backdrop and Suplex are useless against Bosses/Mid-Bosses but I prefer Suplex.

I love Beam, Suplex, Sword and Yo-Yo. How can you hate Hi-Jump, though. ;_;

I think Cutter is a terrible ability.

I never really liked the Tornado ability.

I've found it to be inaccurate and really not fun to use.

(talking about cutter, i love tornado)

Beam was bland to me, and Cutter I only liked in KRtDL since you can charge it up XD
I was never a fan of Suplex or Backdrop, or hell any ability that requires throwing.

I always loved the Smash ability from Amazing Mirror. I hope they can remake that ability again XD

Hi-Jump and Tornado are awesome since you can abuse its invincibility LOL

I found Mic rather hilarious. :p

I love Mic too.

And MCD, I hate Hi-Jump because all you do is just jump high and nothing else. You get hurt using it in bosses/mid-bosses also.

And I love Cutter because it's the first ability to be projectile-based.

IceShadow1195 said:
I love Mic too.

And MCD, I hate Hi-Jump because all you do is just jump high and nothing else. You get hurt using it in bosses/mid-bosses also.
No you don't, you're invincible as you jump. :p

Meh, then I regret discarding this ability everytime I fought Kracko ;_;

Nabber is right, let's just share some unpopular opinions before Crash screeches at us to get back on topic.

Back