Your unpopular opinions?

I was just mimicking Shoey.

IceShadow1195 said:
Cirdec said:
Daisy is the best character ever. Alot of people love Daisy

I don't think that many people like her. If they do, I don't think many people think she's the best, at least.

Metal Mario is a good character. He's a powerup, not a character, the spin-offs don't count

If he's playable character in any game, including spin-offs, then yes, he is a character.

Also

-Daisy >>>>>>>>> Rosalina.

-I really, really, really don't like the Koopalings.

-I like Birdo.

-
Cirdec said:
Mario > Luigi

-I don't really care about most video game music.

SML2 doesn't get too much mention in some websites I go.

Just because people don't talk about it much, it doesn't mean it's disliked.

You know, sometimes people don't talk about things they hate/dislike

IceShadow1195 said:
You know, sometimes people don't talk about things they hate/dislike

I don't talk about the WarioWare series very often, and I love the WarioWare series.

Okay have some more:

Pokemon Gen V wasn't so bad

Trubbish is a cute pokemon

Cheep-Cheep is the best underwater enemy

[sarcasm] :dk2: is the best emoticon [/sarcasm]

Kirby's Dream Course is a good game

Kirby's Block Ball is a good game

Kirby's Dream Land 3 is good.

Pokemon G3 was the worst generation
Terraria is better than minecraft
Kirbys epic yarn was a horrible game

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman 3 is one of the best Rayman games
...What? Better than the masterpiece Rayman on PS1? :0

Kingdom Hearts is overrated.
Mario Strikers Charged is the best Mario sports game.
I never said that I just said one of. Rayman 1 is the second best Rayman game.

Oh yes, I also think that Mario Party 9 was an abomonation of a game and made even Mario Party 8 look like a half decent game next to it.

Yoshidude99 said:
Phantom L said:
Oh yes, I also think that Mario Party 9 was an abomonation of a game and made even Mario Party 8 look like a half decent game next to it.
9 was one of the best.
Next to Mario Party 2, 9 was my favourite and I also think luck plays a decent role in it and there still is a bunch of skill attached to it. I also thought the minigames where way better than those of Mario Party 8.

Phantom L said:
Pokemon G3 was the worst generation
Terraria is better than minecraft
Kirbys epic yarn was a horrible game
Oh god yes, I will agree Epic Yarn was bad, it had no challenge and there were no actual abilities. :/

I don't think Mario Party 9 was that bad; it was unique, though it was FAR too luck-based.
It's actually my 3rd or 4th favorite of the series. :p

Not sure if this is exactly unpopular, but I always preferred Ice Power-Ups over Fire Power-Ups.

I would say something here about Minecraft being better than Terraria, but I've never played Terraria so I have no say in that.

Phantom L said:

I agree with this. By far one of the worst Mario games I've played.

Phantom L said:

My only complaint: Once again, a Shy Guy takes my usual character's place. (Toadette) Also, the 1-10 dice block was neat at first before I realized the standard was remade for boss fights.

Shy Guy is better than Toadette anyway. :P

Back