Your unpopular opinions?

Majin Buu said:
Timmy said:
Smasher said:
That reminds me, I don't like Mario Kart 64 at all, and if it wasn't for Super Circuit existing, it would be my least favorite of the series by far. I also think that MKDS is the best of the series. Wii, Double Dash, 7, and 64 seem to be a lot more popular.
I don't like Mario Kart 64 nor do I like Super Circuit either.
Only reason I still play Wii is because of Online, but you always run into hackers. >__>

Double Dash is the best imo. There's no courses I hate, and I loved Special items and the fact you could have 2 drivers.

7 I haven't played it.

64 has ridiculous AI which is the main reason I can't stand it. Plus Red Shells barely help you in that game >__>

DS was very bland and boring to me. Plus it introduced the f***ing Blooper item. (One of the) worst item ideas ever in Mario Kart History. (Thundercloud is a terrible item as well) >___>
Actually the Blooper item is easy to use for your advantage. once you realize that the DS and the 3DS has a bottom screen which is used for a map
MK64 would have been a excellent game if the AI was far far better.

Timmy said:
DS was very bland and boring to me. Plus it introduced the f***ing Blooper item. (One of the) worst item ideas ever in Mario Kart History. (Thundercloud is a terrible item as well) >___>

To be honest, the Blooper item doesn't bother me at all. Even on Mario Kart Wii you can still see enough where you're going. And on MKDS and MK7 you have the entire second screen to assist you.

On another note, Mario Kart 64 will always be my favorite Mario Kart game. Perhaps it's just Nostalgia blinding me. But I feel like there's no course in that game I don't like. I judge Mario Kart games by their courses. And MK64 in my honest opinion had the best all-around. Every other Mario Kart game had at least a few meh or courses I just plain out don't like. MK64 had none of those.

Northern Verve said:
I judge Mario Kart games by their courses. And MK64 in my honest opinion had the best all-around.
I effing love Wario Stadium. Best track in the whole franchise.

Star Fox Adventures wasn't that bad. Yeah, it's a cheesy as all hell Zelda knockoff starring a character that has no business being in a game like this, but I can't bring myself to not like it. One of those guilty pleasure kinda things, I guess.

And I think we all know how I feel about the Pokemon franchise at this point.

When I said Blooper was the worst item I might as in the (one of) the most useless items ever. :p
You can still see the screen clearly and when you get it you're like "ughhhh". >__>

Threek said:
Northern Verve said:
I judge Mario Kart games by their courses. And MK64 in my honest opinion had the best all-around.
I my opinon Wario Stadium was far too basic to be my favourite track.

NSY said:
I my opinon Wario Stadium was far too basic to be my favourite track.

That's kinda why I like it. Now imagine if the brought it back in a game that kept the trick system implemented.

Not to mention the fact that you can screw the other racers over at that giant jump near the end.

maybe i'm just weird idk

Threek said:
Northern Verve said:

Wario Stadium was weird because you could skip the whole track by jumping around walls.

-I dislike Minecraft.
-I prefer Kirby over everything besides Paper Mario.
-Stone is my favorite ability. In Super Star Ultra, at least.
-Ninja sucks.

Shadow the Hedgehog is the best Sonic game
Sonic Unleashed is second
Luigi is overrated
Super Mario Galaxy is better than it's sequel
Rayman 3 is one of the best Rayman games

I don't like Minecraft either. Nor do I like the Ninja ability from Kirby games.

I think the main Pokemon games are getting repetitive and there should be more games like Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Northern Verve said:
On another note, Mario Kart 64 will always be my favorite Mario Kart game.
Yoshidude99 said:
Sonic and the Secret Rings is a good game

cod black ops is a damn good game.

zelda twilight princess is on my top 5 games of all time (the game gets overly hated by most the zelda community)

super mario galaxy is overrated

the gameboy >>>>>>> nintendo ds

m&l: bowsers inside story was a pile of ass

assassins creed is overrated (this might just be me not playing enough of it but bleh)

digimon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pokemon

Paper Jorge said:
Northern Verve said:
On another note, Mario Kart 64 will always be my favorite Mario Kart game.
Yoshidude99 said:
Sonic and the Secret Rings is a good game

cod black ops is a damn good game.

zelda twilight princess is on my top 5 games of all time (the game gets overly hated by most the zelda community)

super mario galaxy is overrated

the gameboy >>>>>>> nintendo ds

m&l: bowsers inside story was a pile of ass

assassins creed is overrated (this might just be me not playing enough of it but bleh)

digimon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pokemon

I highly disagree.

Yoshidude99 said:
Super Mario Galaxy is better than it's sequel

I've heard this opinion pretty often...

Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman 3 is one of the best Rayman games
...What? Better than the masterpiece Rayman on PS1? :0

Kingdom Hearts is overrated.
Mario Strikers Charged is the best Mario sports game.

^ agreed.

Northern Verve said:
The Mario & Sonic Olympics series are decent games.
Winter is. Both summer games are not.

Bane said:
""m&l: bowsers inside story was a pile of ass""

I highly disagree.

it separated itself from what made M&L: SS so great. SS was simple RPG with cutesy graphics and hilarious running gags and jokes throughout. partners in time was pretty kickass, despite missing much of what made SS so perfect. it made the series darker with a more interesting story and it still had some funny moments.

but bowsers inside story is just. terrible. it was like super paper mario all over. sidescrolling elements in a boring and dull area (bowsers...insides) with lackluster puzzles, a stupid plot and it made bowser playable which changed the pace of things. I never cared much for it so I just left it unbeaten

NSY said:
Northern Verve said:
The Mario & Sonic Olympics series are decent games.
Winter is. Both summer games are not.

I think all three are decent. Better than both of the Wii's Mario Party games, in my opinion.

Oh here's another one. I actually kinda enjoy Sports games based around and/or licensed from Professional Sports (NFL and NHL especially)

Back