Your unpopular opinions?

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
What are your unpopular opinions? Like games/video game characters you hate but everyone loves, or vice-versa. Or opinions on video game characters/games that aren't spoken about too much.

Some of mine are:

-I don't like using the Sword ability in Kirby games. I love Tornado, Ice, Bomb, Mic, Water and Spear.

-Brighton and Twila is my favorite pairing.

-I think Lakilester is the worst partner in Paper Mario 64.

-I think Ness and Lucas are of some of the best characters in Brawl and Meta Knight was just average. (I don't care about tiers XD)

-I don't like Koops very much in Paper Mario: TTYD. (Though I don't think he's the worst)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is horrible in almost every way.

I dislike the Mega Man series.

I want Fluttershy demoted to extra.

And don't we already have a thread for this?

(this is for video games

last i checked, mlpfim is not a video game)

I didn't think Shadow the Hedgehog was all that bad.

Smasher said:
(this is for video games

last i checked, mlpfim is not a video game)

Timmy said:
What are your unpopular opinions? Like games/characters you hate but everyone loves, or vice-versa. Or opinions on characters/games that aren't spoken about too much.

Some of mine are:

-I don't like using the Sword ability in Kirby games. I love Tornado, Ice, Bomb, Mic, Water and Spear.

-Brighton and Twila is my favorite pairing.

-I think Lakilester is the worst partner in Paper Mario 64.

-I think Ness and Lucas are of some of the best characters in Brawl and Meta Knight was just average. (I don't care about tiers XD)

-I don't like Koops very much in Paper Mario: TTYD. (Though I don't think he's the worst)

MLP may not be a game, but I'm pretty damn sure Fluttershy is a character.

:P

I probably should've specified that it was for video game characters =P

Plus it's in the board marked "Video Games". :P

I think Super Mario Bros. 2 is better than Super Mario Bros. 3.

I think Mario Party Advance was a good game. (Not as a Mario Party game, just a game in general)

Also Mario Kart DS is the worst Mario Kart I've ever played.

That reminds me, I don't like Mario Kart 64 at all, and if it wasn't for Super Circuit existing, it would be my least favorite of the series by far. I also think that MKDS is the best of the series. Wii, Double Dash, 7, and 64 seem to be a lot more popular.

Smasher said:
That reminds me, I don't like Mario Kart 64 at all, and if it wasn't for Super Circuit existing, it would be my least favorite of the series by far. I also think that MKDS is the best of the series. Wii, Double Dash, 7, and 64 seem to be a lot more popular.
I don't like Mario Kart 64 nor do I like Super Circuit either.
Only reason I still play Wii is because of Online, but you always run into hackers. >__>

Double Dash is the best imo. There's no courses I hate, and I loved Special items and the fact you could have 2 drivers.

7 I haven't played it.

64 has ridiculous AI which is the main reason I can't stand it. Plus Red Shells barely help you in that game >__>

DS was very bland and boring to me. Plus it introduced the f***ing Blooper item. (One of the) worst item ideas ever in Mario Kart History. (Thundercloud is a terrible item as well) >___>

for some reason

kirby games always seemed bland to me

i mean don't get me wrong

the gameplay is fantastic

the scenery is great

but the characters have almost no personality

i mean

kirby just sucks things into his mouth and steals the lives of innocent creatures

king dedede just wants food

meta knight's a blue anti-hero kirby thing

prince fluff is kirby with a prince skin on (and he's made of yarn)

lololo and lalala just fucking push stuff

bandana waddledee has some character

because he's a rebel as signified by the bandana

magolor is essentially all the bosses combined into one

chef kawasaki just cooks stuff and tries to hurt people with it

zero two is a fucking eyeball

dark matter is essentially zero two's son

and that's about it

I hate almost everything Nintendo has made in the last few years

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I hate almost everything Nintendo has made in the last few years
Donkey Kong Country Returns would probably be my favorite of late.

And I've barely played it.

EDIT: this is besides pokemon black and white

and also these games are new to me shut up

Monobear said:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is horrible in almost every way.

so brave

i think that unpopular opinion threads are really dumb because most of the time they devolve into either people attention whoring with objectively stupid opinions that they probably don't actually believe or opinions that aren't unpopular at all in the first place

Nagonago was the best girl in Akaneiro.

toy story 2 was ok

Timmy said:
Smasher said:
I don't like Mario Kart 64 nor do I like Super Circuit either.
Only reason I still play Wii is because of Online, but you always run into hackers. >__>

Double Dash is the best imo. There's no courses I hate, and I loved Special items and the fact you could have 2 drivers.

7 I haven't played it.

64 has ridiculous AI which is the main reason I can't stand it. Plus Red Shells barely help you in that game >__>

DS was very bland and boring to me. Plus it introduced the f***ing Blooper item. (One of the) worst item ideas ever in Mario Kart History. (Thundercloud is a terrible item as well) >___>
Actually the Blooper item is easy to use for your advantage. once you realize that the DS and the 3DS has a bottom screen which is used for a map

Back