Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

iirc miltank never gave me that much trouble, honestly

i'm not sure which pokemon you should use, but perhaps using a fighting type tm/hm on one could help?

Guy Kazama and and Svengali.

This is quite entertaining.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
iirc miltank never gave me that much trouble, honestly
In the original games, it murdered me one time (with Rollout) and was a pushover the other time (it didn't start using Rollout until it was already almost dead). So, since rock is good and Hypnosis could be used to stop Rollout if need be...

Guy Kazama and Svengali

Guy Kazama and Svengali sound good.

Walkazo said:
Hypnosis could be used to stop Rollout if need be...
her Miltank holds a Lum berry, which can heal any status problem. I'm just not sure if Svengali can hold out long enough to accurately hit the Miltank with two Hypnosis', especially given his rather shitty defense.

I can always teach Svengali or Guy Kazama Protect, I think you can get that TM in the department store in Goldenrod.

L2ydp.png

Yeah, we uhh... met yesterday at the Radio Tower. No need to greet me again.

ony4D.png

I'll believe that when I see it. Let's just do this.

a1Ox0.png

qdzhm.png

7c94n.png

A tiny little fairy? This'll be easy.

M9Rw7.png

wVJZC.png

Useless twat. Just spam Confusion, Svengali.

kCrjs.png

And so he did.

8eMjy.png

Think that'll save you?

u4m1W.png

It did not.

So far, so good. She only has one Pokémon left, I can't imagine this being too difficult now.

EJBSr.png

UsyZ3.png

It's fitting that your strongest Pokémon is a fat cow. Just put it to sleep, Svengali, and the rest should be easy.

CUdTB.png

hu7Rn.png

Wh--HOW?! That doesn't even make any sense! Whatever, commence plan as normal.

ZlSFH.png

rbu7C.png

Shit. Try that again, Svengali, maybe it'll stick this ti--

A few Stomps later.

0x8Ae.png

wVb4h.png

Abort! Abort! You did well, Svengali, but Guy Kazama could probably hold out better...

1UM76.png

You are a rock. She is a fat cow. How do you...? I don't even care, just try to attack.

fnUsz.png

Damn, that didn't do much. I'll just have to keep hoping I get a stronger magnitude...

3S1AP.png

And then I wound up using a lot of potions. It's really aggravating to fight this bitch when her cow's got your Pokémon horny.

gTuWf.png

Oh you've got to be joking. It took me forever to chip away that health! Guy Kazama, use Magnitude again, and try not to gawk this time.

BKDJL.png

That's just so useful to me...

5VqLb.png

Aaaagh, this move just keeps getting stronger! You'll need to use Protect, Guy Kazama, or else you're done for!

0sJnf.png

You're almost DEAD to her! I could understand more if that cow wasn't so ugly, but right now we just can't risk this!

EkzAA.png

Hoorah! Good job, Guy Kazama! Now we can finally bring it down.

PT6FW.png

Grjh5.png

YES! Congratulations, Guy Kazama; you're a true credit to sentient boulders with cow fetishes everywhere!

5FXyc.png

gMWbG.png

That's wonderful. Now cough up the badge, airhead; you lost fair and square.

TyUVV.png

You're not getting out of your responsibilities this easily, mate. I'm not leaving until I get my badge.

NfMiP.png

Look, I know it's upsetting that you're a complete sore loser, but can I have my badge?

w2xX7.png

lNn4P.png

Finally, some progress. Hey the other blokes gave me a TM when I beat them, are you going to do the sa--

naJIO.png

Oh well, cool. Thanks.

iZz6A.png

t8Wur.png

...yeah I really don't know what sort of self-respecting person would consider a dim-witted crybaby sore loser like you to be any sort of cute. Actually... wait until you meet this guy Ethan, you two will have a blast!

uFiQD.png

Alright, that's the Plain Badge in my possession now. The next gym should be in Ecruteak City to the north, so I guess I'll head there now... it's been several days, that tree should've been cut down by now. Onwards, to Route 35!

WfX0S.png

Oh hey, a new buddy! She's kind of cute, too. Let's make sure to catch her!

3rMuR.png

Another success. Well with a new friend comes nicknaming time, so what are the options this time?

That's how everyone in Australia addresses her, it's all affectionate of course. We're not monarchists, we're loyal to Queen Lizzie; once she's passed, we'll probably take full independence seriously.

Crocodile Dippy said:
That's how everyone in Australia addresses her, it's all affectionate of course. We're not monarchists, we're loyal to Queen Lizzie; once she's passed, we'll probably take full independence seriously.

You Australians are saints...I love you man.

Back