The Nickelodeon discussion thread

Re: Your opinions on Nickelodeon

There are about two good Disney shows (P&F and Gravity Falls) and a full 0 good non-syndicated Nick shows at this point. For the first time in a while, Cartoon Network is king.

I hope Ben 10:Omniverse is good

Bump, because I saw a commercial for a new Nick series called Marvin Marvin. And of course, after cancelling Fred: The Show back in August (no surprise there), Fred's going to be starring in this new series. It's probably going to be just as crappy as all the other stuff he was in, but in this series, he's going to be portraying someone from another planet.

MCS said:
someone from another planet.

I do belive the term you're looking for is "alien", good sir. :posh:

Anyway, for those of you saying Squidward is treated like garbage or something along those lines, watch the episode where
Squidward works at the Chum Bucket. He gets a throw the dog moment...only to be turned into a yank the dog's chain, except this time Squidward yanked his own chain. I can explain more if you're interested. Really not a bad episode except for the fact that Squidward's happiness turns into misery yet again.

Also, Nick's been doing a half decent job with the new TMNT, so I forgive (sort of) forgive Viacom for what they did.

Nickelodeon has just been making their shows more stupid by the second. In the new Spongebobs, the whole point of each episode is to make the show stupid, apparently.

Some of them are pretty decent though, like that one where they try to play at a rock concert that was originally Ned and the Needlefish's, by sending the band to an electronics store to play.

Yeah, I guess some shows aren't bad at all.

I pretty much gave up on Nickelodeon by now

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Nickelodeon is absolute rubbish now,cant stand it :mad:

Most of Nickelodeon's programs are just a waste now. Nowadays I only tune in to that channel for Winx Club and TMNT.

The only time I bother watching it is if old spongebob or Victorious is on.

Other why's I'll settle for some Disney Show, or even more likely, Cartoon Network.

Of course, I probably watch more of History Channel, Local Channels, HGTV, Food Network, and TV Land more than Disney or Nickelodeon.

New Super Mario said:
The only time I bother watching it is if old sponebob or Victorious is on.

Other why's I'll settle for some Disney Show, or even more likely, Cartoon Network.

Of course, I probably watch more of History Channel, Local Channels, HGTV, Food Network, and TV Land more than Disney or Nickelodeon.

NSM, for the sake of your friends, stop drinking.

Radagast the Brown said:
New Super Mario said:

NSM, for the sake of your friends, stop drinking.
I find the show to be pretty amusing. Cat and Trina are hilarious.

The only reason I would watch it in the first place is because Cat is hot

New Super Mario said:

New Super Mario said:

Never heard of it. Sounds like a crappy SpongeBob ripoff with one letter removed! LAME

I watch penguins of Madagascar, Avatar, and AFAIK, thats it....

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
MCS said:
someone from another planet.

I do belive the term you're looking for is "alien", good sir. :posh:
No. The term he's looking for, he can't say because there are preschool users present.

Interesting. I just saw an ad for the sequel to the live-action Fairly Odd Parents movie. It's Christmas-themed and it's called A Fairly Odd Christmas. Seeing as how I liked the first one, surprisingly, (even though I realize it got lots of hate) hopefully the sequel will be good too.

MCS said:
Interesting. I just saw an ad for the sequel to the live-action Fairly Odd Parents movie. It's Christmas-themed and it's called A Fairly Odd Christmas. Seeing as how I liked the first one, surprisingly, (even though I realize it got lots of hate) hopefully the sequel will be good too.

Yeah, a topic for it already got created.

Didn't bother watching the first one, won't bother watching the Christmas one

I stopped watching Fairly Odd Parents after Wanda and Cosmo had that kid. I found him/her/it to be really annoying.

Back