The Nickelodeon discussion thread

Unless writers can maintain the show's good quality that is.

But yeah, with the current state of nick, it's better off that they're dead

So, you can potentially watch a show and then have a commercial break around the same length as the show? Good thing I don't watch TV anymore, especially American TV. Heard of that MTV show, Faking It? It's about two girls faking being lesbians to be popular. So gay is a trend now? TV should be encouraging people to express their sexuality.

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
So, you can potentially watch a show and then have a commercial break around the same length as the show?

Well, that's the feeling that I get...but wasn't there some place in the world where commercial breaks were actually around the same length as the show itself? I think it was somewhere in or near the Middle East...

Mariofan169 said:
Misty said:
Lario said:
I don't think reviving Danny Phantom and Invader Zim are good ideas.
Reruns?
Nicktoons airs reruns of Danny Phantom, not sure about Invader Zim.
Zim hasn't been on the air for a long while.
Should be available on iTunes, etc. though.

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
Heard of that MTV show, Faking It? It's about two girls faking being lesbians to be popular. So gay is a trend now? TV should be encouraging people to express their sexuality.
My Reaction -----> :dk2:

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
So, you can potentially watch a show and then have a commercial break around the same length as the show? Good thing I don't watch TV anymore, especially American TV. Heard of that MTV show, Faking It? It's about two girls faking being lesbians to be popular. So gay is a trend now? TV should be encouraging people to express their sexuality.

Uh...I'm glad I don't watch TV anymore

American TV's going to hell. Even Australian TV's not as good as it once was.

Back