The Nickelodeon discussion thread

Re: Your opinions on Nickelodeon

Ace Rimmer said:
I stopped watching Fairly Odd Parents after Wanda and Cosmo had that kid. I found him/her/it to be really annoying.

I didn't really like Poof either, but the show's poor writing and bland humor put me off of it. Right when they introduced Poof.

Baby Luigi said:
Ace Rimmer said:
I stopped watching Fairly Odd Parents after Wanda and Cosmo had that kid. I found him/her/it to be really annoying.

I didn't really like Poof either, but the show's poor writing and bland humor put me off of it. Right when they introduced Poof.
the show's poor writing and bland humor put me off of it, right from the beginning.....

well

its november

is icarly gone yet

also i seriously need to get a hold of at least one episode of the angry beavers

Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ace Rimmer said:

the show's poor writing and bland humor put me off of it, right from the beginning.....

you have bad tastes

StiGir Star said:
also i seriously need to get a hold of at least one episode of the angry beavers

there are a few episodes on youtube, probably more elsewhere on the internet. that's the only way i've been able to watch it.

I do recall the Angry Beavers myself. Oddly, my own father claims to like that program.

Aaaaand now I'm being bomarded with ads supposedley "honoring" the "finale" of iCarly.

StiGir Star said:
Aaaaand now I'm being bomarded with ads supposedley "honoring" the "finale" of iCarly.

At least it's going to be over now.

So, what's the setup? Neville kidnaps Carly? Spencer kills all his friends? Gibby turns into a hamster?

I don't even know. I know her dad will be appearing on screen for the first time (and last time, heh) on the show.

Time Turner said:
Am I the only one that actually kind of likes iCarly?

Eh...I can stand it, I guess. I just don't really watch it anymore, but I will be watching this final episode probably.

Finally iCarly is over

Now please do away with Spongebob before it gets any worse

Baby Luigi said:
Finally iCarly is over

You realize that that's impossible, right? Spongebob is Nick's Cash Cow. That's like asking Nintendo to do away with Mario or Pikachu.

I'm surprised they got rid of iCarly. It was practically the symbol of Teen Nick.

Dick Clark said:
Baby Luigi said:
Finally iCarly is over

You realize that that's impossible, right? Spongebob is Nick's Cash Cow. That's like asking Nintendo to do away with Mario or Pikachu.

Who knows, you know?

Dick Clark said:
Baby Luigi said:
Finally iCarly is over

You could say Rugrats was that at one point considering it's long length (Even if by now Spongebob has become more popular and has been around longer then Rugrats did now)

They won't get rid of Spongebob. It's the proud symbol of Nickelodeon.

Roserade said:

A proud, clearly deteriorating symbol

Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:

And obviously stupid.

I think they should make TMNT the proud symbol.

They'll have to end Spongebob eventually. I can't see Nick getting away with a Simpsons type length with the show. They'll need a new potential cash cow soon.

I'm telling you, TMNT!

Northern Verve said:
They'll have to end Spongebob eventually. I can't see Nick getting away with a Simpsons type length with the show. They'll need a new potential cash cow soon.

Yeah, and besides, every show has to end sometime.

Roserade said:
Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:

And obviously stupid.

I think they should make TMNT the proud symbol.
so should, so should YES DO THAT NICK OR I WILL STOP WATCHING YOU!!! (and just watch your shows on other channels :P )

Back