The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I just arrived here lol so might as well be doing this

• View attachment 15763
    Disclaimer: This image is intended for illustrative view of my interests only. It does not necessarily reflect my real-life possessions of any of the items featured on that image.

Hello! I'm a 19 year old from that one Southeast Asia country who's into Mario and tech stuff!
    I'm mostly active on Discord and Twitter, so I might not be active much here, but I'd at least try not to leave this dormant!
  • Most of the time I make renders in Blender with premade models, but sometimes I edit them to some degree. I'm not exactly keen in modeling, rigging, or animating, but I do have a little bit on those skills. I also do graphic design (usually UI design or TV graphics mockups) as well.
    • Mario franchise, obviously! Though due to the fact that I don't own any consoles besides a broken Game Boy Advance SP (please read the disclaimer under that image), my exposure to the games is rather limited, and as such, I kinda doubt I'd be able to interact with most of you guys here.
    • News themes. I actually prefer that over actual music or video game music. I mainly listen to the packages for local American TV stations.
    • Tech stuff, including but not limited to PCs and smartphones. I have a decent knowledge in tech stuff (including repairing to some extent). I'm also interested into testing pre-release versions of operating systems.

Welcome to the Forums!

I hope you have a fun-gi time here. :D

It's been hilariously long since I've been here. Not sure I'll stay, but hello again, and congrats on sixteen years, everyone.

Hey...I guess I'm new here?

More, it's been hilariously long since I've been here, and all y'all are probably new to me. Not sure I'll stay, but hope you all have been doing well, and congratulations on sixteen years. I remember being a 9-year-old here, that was 14 years ago...

Hi! I'm new on here, and generally new to Mario! I'm Epiphany.

I'm a 23 year old woman from Massachusetts that is learning her way around Mario Kart and finding out more about the characters. My favorite so far is Rosalina. ^_^
Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @LavenderRosalina, where the Mario's Kart and the Rosalina's are so-so fabulous!

Hi! I've been using the wiki for a while and discovered these forums while surfing the net for Super Mario Bros roleplaying. I'm in my late thirties and was taught how to play video games by my mom, who was a huge fan of the original game on NES. My kids and I beat Super Mario Odyssey swiftly when it was released, so I'm now raising a new generation of players. I hope to have fun sharing ideas and stories here with other fans of the series.

Hi! I've been using the wiki for a while and discovered these forums while surfing the net for Super Mario Bros roleplaying. I'm in my late thirties and was taught how to play video games by my mom, who was a huge fan of the original game on NES. My kids and I beat Super Mario Odyssey swiftly when it was released, so I'm now raising a new generation of players. I hope to have fun sharing ideas and stories here with other fans of the series.
Hi Ihsan! I really like your profile picture.

Welcome to the Super Mario Boards @Ihsan997, where the Mario's odyssey and the roleplays are decent fabulous!
And here's your free gerllic burrritoh
garrlick booritoes.png

Salutations, everyone. I'm ClawgripFan9001. I'm no stranger to this Wiki or this forum. I actually joined this place way back in 2012 or so and remained here until early 2015 when I got banned from this forum after I posted an overreacting venting message regarding someone who trolled me on another website. Seeing how it's been 6 years since that incident, I decided to rejoin this site to see if I could get another chance. So if I can get another chance, that'd be great, but if I don't get another chance and this account ends up getting banned as well, I understand completely and won't return to this forum afterward. I hope to see you all around. :)

Salutations, everyone. I'm ClawgripFan9001. I'm no stranger to this Wiki or this forum. I actually joined this place way back in 2012 or so and remained here until early 2015 when I got banned from this forum after I posted an overreacting venting message regarding someone who trolled me on another website. Seeing how it's been 6 years since that incident, I decided to rejoin this site to see if I could get another chance. So if I can get another chance, that'd be great, but if I don't get another chance and this account ends up getting banned as well, I understand completely and won't return to this forum afterward. I hope to see you all around. :)
Sup, nice to meet you, gonna enjoy this chance talking to you while I still can

As a moderator, I'll need you to name your previous account. You can contact me privately with the information if you'd rather avoid a public association.

Hi everyone. I am a new user here. The first Mario game I've ever played was Mario Kart for N64. I have played some other games such as Super Mario Bros Deluxe on Gameboy and Mario Party 3 for N64.
The current game I am looking forward to is Mario Party Superstars for Switch. I don't have a whole lot to discuss, but I just thought I would post here since I am new.

Back