The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi I'm HG/HamsterGirl and I recently joined theses fourms/board because I've been a long time fan since 2008 when I was only in second grade and discovered Mario Party 1-3 on my brothers N64 emulator when I was only 7/8 years old. I've came to have an obsession with Toadette ever since I got into Mario Party 7 on the Gamecube. Another reason was because I look at this fourm alot but was afraid to really sign up till now because of anxiety reason.

Because of my ASD I do have an obsession with my ship Bowser Jr x Toadette. They're shipped in an AU I made about two or three years ago. I don't attack people if they dislike the ship because I find fighting about ships/headcanons dumb and idiotic. and personally I don't care if someone has a different ship then me because there will always be supporters!

That being said I am indeed a sensitive person and things do get to me if you aren't careful So if I heavily appolgize if I get confused by what you're talking about or make you mad, it most likely wasn't my intention.

Anyways,

I have a Devaintart so if you want to check that out you can :0 https://hg-the-hamster.deviantart.com/

HG-The-Hamster said:
Hi I'm HG/HamsterGirl and I recently joined theses fourms/board because I've been a long time fan since 2008 when I was only in second grade and discovered Mario Party 1-3 on my brothers N64 emulator when I was only 7/8 years old. I've came to have an obsession with Toadette ever since I got into Mario Party 7 on the Gamecube. Another reason was because I look at this fourm alot but was afraid to really sign up till now because of anxiety reason.

Because of my ASD I do have an obsession with my ship Bowser Jr x Toadette. They're shipped in an AU I made about two or three years ago. I don't attack people if they dislike the ship because I find fighting about ships/headcanons dumb and idiotic. and personally I don't care if someone has a different ship then me because there will always be supporters!

That being said I am indeed a sensitive person and things do get to me if you aren't careful So if I heavily appolgize if I get confused by what you're talking about or make you mad, it most likely wasn't my intention.

Anyways,

I have a Devaintart so if you want to check that out you can :0 https://hg-the-hamster.deviantart.com/

You made it! Welcome!

Hey welcome HG, I remember you from Deviantart. Hope you enjoy it here :)

Hi HG, I recognised you from DeviantArt (We did an art trade a while back), welcome, it's nice to have you here!

HG-The-Hamster said:

Anyways,

I'm pretty surprised that you went with blue eyes for Bowser Jr., I thought less people knew that Bowser used to have blue eyes after his first redesign.
Welcome! I hope you'll have a good time here!

Hey guys! That_Yellow_Mushroom here! I just created my account and am very new to forum posting so please bare with me! I have always been a fan of video games especially Mario games at that! If you were to ask me my favorites, it'd be that of the old generation of Mario games like super Mario world, super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3, Mario Party, Mario Kart, you name it, I pretty much like it! I hope I have a chance to get to know each and everyone of you guys! :)

[quote author=parody of Isle Delfino ad]
Welcome to the fun-filled digital paradise of Super Mario Boards! We’re so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Come enjoy an internet wonderland to which we’ve added the web's finest Help Desk, a spectacular Forum Games board, and succulent Mindless Junk. This and more awaits you on the Super Mario Boards. Come post and let us refresh your body and spirit.
[/quote]
In all seriousness, welcome! We hope you have fun here, That_Yellow_Mushroom!

That_Yellow_Mushroom said:
Hey guys! That_Yellow_Mushroom here! I just created my account and am very new to forum posting so please bare with me! I have always been a fan of video games especially Mario games at that! If you were to ask me my favorites, it'd be that of the old generation of Mario games like super Mario world, super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3, Mario Party, Mario Kart, you name it, I pretty much like it! I hope I have a chance to get to know each and everyone of you guys! :)

Welcome to the forums! It's interesting to see Mario fans here mainly because for a popular video game franchise, its online communities doesn't reflect that compared to its sibling franchise Pokemon.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome, Yellow Shroom!

Welcome to the forums That_Yellow_Shroom I hope you like it here and decide to stay!

Welcome!

Sorry for being late, but welcome anyway! I too am fond of the old Super Mario games (especially SMB3, SMW and Yoshi's Island, which my friends and I played a lot!), by the way!

Mister Wu said:
Sorry for being late, but welcome anyway! I too am fond of the old Super Mario games (especially SMB3, SMW and Yoshi's Island, which my friends and I played a lot!), by the way!

No you aren't late at all buddy! I appreciate the warm welcome ;D

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!! love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Honestly, I'd rather call someone Katy than t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m, life is short, every second counts.

Anyways, welcome!

Katy said:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!! love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS FRIEND!

Back