The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Katy said:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!! love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Welcome!

sailScape said:
Hey I'm new here I'm a mario fan from Turkey . I hope to have a great time here!

Welcome, I hope you like your stay here!

sailScape said:
Hey I'm new here I'm a mario fan from Turkey . I hope to have a great time here!
Welcome to wah Wario Woards!

(Shoo, go away Wario, you're scaring away our newcomers!) Welcome to this lovely forum, I hope you enjoy it here too!

Hello! I’m Quizmelon. Strictly speaking, I’m not new here, because I’ve had a Super Mario Boards account for nearly two years ever since I started writing TV Tomorrow for the ‘Shroom. But I haven’t really been using this account for anything other than sending my articles to where they need to go, because I’ve been busy with other things. However, I would like to become slightly more involved here in the future, and I thought posting here would be a good place to start.

Random information about me, should you be interested:
Name: Quizmelon
Nationality: United Kingdom
Favourite Mario character: King Boo
Favourite Mario game: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (although the original SMG is a close second)
Affiliation with the wiki: I write TV Tomorrow for the ‘Shroom, and I used to do grammar cleanups on some articles, but not really for a while

Well, sure is a surprise to see you here now! Welcome!

Quizmelon said:
Hello! I’m Quizmelon. Strictly speaking, I’m not new here, because I’ve had a Super Mario Boards account for nearly two years ever since I started writing TV Tomorrow for the ‘Shroom. But I haven’t really been using this account for anything other than sending my articles to where they need to go, because I’ve been busy with other things. However, I would like to become slightly more involved here in the future, and I thought posting here would be a good place to start.

Random information about me, should you be interested:
Name: Quizmelon
Nationality: United Kingdom
Favourite Mario character: King Boo
Favourite Mario game: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (although the original SMG is a close second)
Affiliation with the wiki: I write TV Tomorrow for the ‘Shroom, and I used to do grammar cleanups on some articles, but not really for a while
hello quizmelon!

Greetings, everyone so I thought I should introduce myself properly as a new member so here we go! My name is Nintendonette, currently twenty years old--Pleased to make your acquaintance. Let's try to get along well. I really look forward to become a part of this wonderful, huge community. I've been a big fan of Mario ever since I was young--basically it's a huge part of my life.

I’m lightfawful I just joined

I love the Mario and Luigi series
My favorite game of the series is bowsers inside story

Lightfawful said:

Where is your nemesis, heavyfawful

Welcome aboard Lightfawful, Nintendonette, Quizmelon and every other newcomer I haven't greeted yet.

Lightfawful said:

Howdy, welcome! I'm also a Fawful user (albeit currently Dimentio themed) and lover of BIS so we already have something in common :)

Back