Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
ToxicBox said:
Sprite character is really powerful

Uh, yeah. Assist Trophy sprites are even more powerful. So I don't get your point.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
ToxicBox said:
Sprite character is really powerful

Uh, yeah. Assist Trophy sprites are even more powerful. So I don't get your point.

Take Infantry & Tanks and Lakitu & Spinies for example.

Marth is always a good character. He's high tier in all Super Smash Bros. games he's playable in.

I miss Roy though. He had some powerful as hell moves.

And did you know Geno was originally planned to be in Brawl? Same with Bomberman. They didnt have the rights, but they made the artwork.

Geno_for_Brawl_by_fluxmage.png

Really? Where's the source. I know about the Forbidden 7, but not this

I remember the ESRB confirming that. I'm not lying. Those files werent found on disk because they just made the artwork, and then found out they couldnt get the rights (Bomberman belongs to Capcom, Geno to Square Enix)

That's cool. They should have been in.

EDIT: Maybe I should add this if it wasn't there it in the Wiki

MCSoulja said:
Add this to what?

And yeah, they would have had good movesets. Especially Bomberman.

Beta elements. They're better characters than....nah, better more than less.

Well, I was just active hours ago. So when I find a loophole, I'll probably do it.

So I guess it's fake, huh?

You could say that.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/292/f/5/Geno_for_Brawl_by_fluxmage.png

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Marth is always a good character. He's high tier in all Super Smash Bros. games he's playable in.

i didnt say he was rubbish i just hate thats all and i prefer roy he was much better

Ya me too, I like Roy more.

But the main idea of this topic is bad characters, not characters that you dislike. The topic title is sort of a misnomer.

Really? Well then, I hate Yoshi and Yoshi is a bad character, so double points for me!

I don't get why so many people vote for Yoshi :yoshi:, he's one of the original eight, and he's my main character practically any time. Anyway, I'd have to go with Snake, because he really doesn't fit into the whole super smash bros. theme. And Jigglypuff should've never been added in the first place.

Don't be hatin' on Snake.

Anyway, there's not really a character I use where I'm like "Ohhh shit, I don't wanna use this guy."

I don't think I do that horribly bad with any character. But Peach, I guess.

yoshisawesome said:
I don't get why so many people vote for Yoshi :yoshi:, he's one of the original eight, and he's my main character practically any time. Anyway, I'd have to go with Snake, because he really doesn't fit into the whole super smash bros. theme. And Jigglypuff should've never been added in the first place.

Not because they hate him, but because he sucks at fighting and is in lower tier.

Yoshi doesn't suck at fighting, he's just hard to control, and has slightly weaker smashes than regular moves, which have improved in power since the original game. Not a lot of people can handle Yoshi, which is why they say he sucks, but they just don't play as him enough to be good at fighting with him.

yoshisawesome said:
Yoshi doesn't suck at fighting, he's just hard to control, and has slightly weaker smashes than regular moves, which have improved in power since the original game. Not a lot of people can handle Yoshi, which is why they say he sucks, but they just don't play as him enough to be good at fighting with him.

The people who make tiers are professional people

Back