• R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Jigglypuff's, Yoshi's, Ivysaur's, Olimar's, are even worse, you know. And Ike also has side B for a recovery move, but he still has a pretty bad recovery.

Yeah, agreed. But Yoshi, sometimes if I don't make it with the high second jump, I use his B-up (which is an egg throw) to give him a little boost. It actually works quite well, and saved me from dying on 100 Man Brawl. Also, Olimars has to be the worst, because if your Pikmin are dead, you forgot to pluck more, or you only have one in hand, you're screwed.

Without Pikmin, Olimar's up B is like Yoshi's up B; it gives him a little boost. Same thing with an Ice Climber without her partner.

Yoshi is still, nevertheless predictable when it comes to recovering.

He's the best character in Brawl. He's so high up in the tier list, he's in the bottom of everyone in his own tier! /sarcasm

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
He's the best character in Brawl. He's so high up in the tier list, he's in the bottom of everyone in his own tier! /sarcasm
lol

Ummmm, I'm gonna say Ganondorf. He's just sooooo slow and his moves seem to be weaker. He got ruined pretty badly...

Brawl ruined Mario too! But I still like him. :P

Surprisingly, it was good in Melee. Or so what the tier lists say.

I dislike tiers too, but I believe that some characters are just better than others.

Or they are still analyzing the characters. I don't know how long the analysis process takes.

People want to use good characters to win.

I like using Mario, whenever he is bad or not, and I'm comfortable with him.

He is slow, he lacks range, and his recovery is poor.

Tiers are for people who play in tournaments and competitions.

I don't care what tiers say, I'm still going to be using Ness extensively (saying that the game is not hacked) and that's final.

Mr. G&W, Ice Climbers, and Pokemon Trainer.

I'm not going to say Olimar, because he's new and fresh with Nintendo. G&W and Ice Climbers, meanwhile, probably wouldn't even be heard of if it wasn't for Brawl.

And I just plain don't like how Pokemon Trainer has his own special "weakness and strength" feature.

Mr. G&W and Ice Climbers are actually pretty good characters, especially in Brawl. Ice Climbers can chain grab in all directions while Mr. Game and Watch is just strong.

Olimar is very underestimated. He's pretty high on the tier list. I think people say he sucks because he is difficult to use.

I like how most people think that Game & Watch is bad, and then I totally beat them up with him. G&W is my best character ;)

Back