Votes: 3 3.3%
  • R.O.B

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Wolf O'Donnel

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
that's true, but its fun throwin the pikimin everywhere, and then they stick to the other fighters. Other than that, I really don't understand how he works

I think most of the people who play the SSB series hate how Jigglypuff got in for no reason, because they probably could've put in a better pokemon

I read somewhere that the typical Japanese person likes the "cutsey" Pokemon, such as Jigglypuff more than others. Westerners usually enjoy the powerful-looking Pokemon. Charizard is the best example of this; even people who don't play Pokemon usually know who he is.

Olimar is my worst, and I use him to play people bad at Brawl because I won't always win and he's fun to play as. ^^

Nah, the joke characters are assist trophies. Look at Waluigi. Obviously not a serious fighter, so they turned him into an Assist Trophy and he worked quite well. Plus it's funny to watch him KO with a tennis racket.

Back when they didn't have assist trophies in SSBM, I think Pichu was the joke character, since whenever he used an electrical attack, it would damage hisself

The trophy description even doesn't take Pichu seriously.

I can see why they dropped him. Though I dunno why Mewtwo was dropped. He was the only non-clone character that was eliminated. I think they replaced him with Lucario, but personally, I prefferred Mewtwo over him

Yeah. Lucario and Mewtwo are about as different as Fox and Wolf. They have similiar moves, but they attack differently. Plus Mewtwo had the best throws in the game. One day I was playing Brawl and I saw Ness (or maybe Lucas?) using their Up throw and Back throw and they looked just like Mewtwo's.

Mewtwo is replaced with newer Pokemon because Nintendo needs to update.

Jigglypuff, at the time of Super Smash Bros., was more popular in Japan than Pikachu. So that's why they added it in.

yoshisawesome said:
I think they should've dropped Jigglypuff in Melee, or at least Brawl, but now that it's been in the first three games, it's staying.
Zoruark is probably going to replace Lucario. Victini should be playable.

Who voted for King Dedede? :mad:

Smash is made by HAL Laboratories. The Kirby series is made by HAL.

HAL is biased; that's why Meta Knight is so overpowered.

Dr. Javelin said:
Smash is made by HAL Laboratories. The Kirby series is made by HAL.

HAL is biased; that's why Meta Knight is so overpowered.

Look at Kirby in Super Smash Bros. Melee and tell me they're biased.

In Brawl, there are so many indications of bias of the Kirby series. Sakurai was modest in Melee.

Figment said:
I miss Roy though. He had some powerful as hell moves.

And did you know Geno was originally planned to be in Brawl? Same with Bomberman. They didnt have the rights, but they made the artwork.

Geno_for_Brawl_by_fluxmage.png
That's pretty awesome artwork!

That artwork is from Deviantart, so I'm guessing it's a fake.

Also, I voted for Jigglypuff.

It never said anything like that. And I bet their information can't be found in the ISO

But it came from DeviantArt. I just recently heard about it, and it's fake

I hate Jigglypuff! she is slowest, weakest, and her b up SUCKS I HATE HER!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Back