Games you love but most people haven't heard of

Let me guess, you'll post a facepalm image again.

Look, I was trying to tell him that Super Mario World is not the game that "most people haven't heard of".

And I'm not going to bother arguing with you cause all that is on my mind right now is:

"FLAMEWAR, FLAMEWAR, FLAMEWAR, FLAMEWAR, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: "

Back on topic:

Honestly, I think the Panic Bomber puzzle games aren't very heard about. (They are Neo Geo games)

They are great, you should try them.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
GreenDisaster said:
To stay on topic, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.
That game is is a delightfully accurate representation of Australia. At least as far as a cartoon-y game with anthropomorphic animals can be an accurate representation, but it's certainly a hell of a lot better than Crash Bandicoot.
lies

Yoshidude99 said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I'm talking about its representation of Australia.
I was joking.
lies
Great my joke starts a fad.
One person says it = fad
It probably will though. Anyway back on topic.
Now that you said that, it probably won't. Not like you were the first one to say lies though anyway.

deBlob and deBlob 2 are pretty good but not very known among what I've seen. 1 is much more explorative, while 2 has more missions and features.

Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Crackin355 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I'm talking about its representation of Australia.
I was joking.
lies
Great my joke starts a fad.
One person says it = fad
It probably will though. Anyway back on topic.
Now that you said that, it probably won't. Not like you were the first one to say lies though anyway.

deBlob and deBlob 2 are pretty good but not very known among what I've seen. 1 is much more explorative, while 2 has more missions and features.
Hopefully it won't be a fad. Also Rayman 3. It isn't well known compared to 1,2 and Origins. It needs more attention.

...if Rayman 3 is obscure, then Beyond Good & Evil is completely unknown

Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb ~ I was bored, while being in a Bus, so I decided to drum on my 3DS.

Yoshidude99 said:
Queen Boo said:
Auto said:
Oh, oh! Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup. I've unlocked all the teams except, I believe, Bulgaria. They're pretty damn hard to beat.
Oh god I never heard of it but I want it so badly! What console is it on?
It's not that good actually. You can get it on PS2 though. The only Harry Potter game I have played that I liked was Order of the Phoenix.
With the exception of a few games, Harry Potter: Quiddich World Cup was one of the games I've ever liked,

The fact that no one has mentioned this game yet, proves it is one of the most unknown games in the whole world.

I'm talking about XIII. This is a fantastic game, and I've barely met anyone who has even heard of it, let alone played it.

It seriously needs more attention.

Mariomario64 said:
shockwave527 said:
Also Super Mario World. I'm pretty sure no one else really knows much about it.
you really think that none of us know about Super Mario World

really

really

Its sarcasm

shockwave527 said:
Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS, not wii. The Wii version sucks.)

Also Super Mario World. I'm pretty sure no one else really knows much about it. You guys should look it up, it's really good.
^the way he posted it doesn't seem like sarcasm to me (then again it's hard to tell on the Internet)

Back