Games you love but most people haven't heard of

QWC's also on GameCube. It wasn't bad. I remember having a lot of fun with it. Anyway, one of my favorite games on the GBC was Pokémon Pinball. Its sequel, Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, is fun, but it's not as good in my opinion.

Scooby-Doo: Unmasked

Got it a few hours ago. Played for 2 hours. Pretty underrated (a lot) and a really fun game.

Puyo Puyo

Okay then, what about Panic Bomber? (It's an arcade puzzle game related to Bomberman)

Sonic PC Collection, because it's an Australia exclusive game.

breath of death vii and cthulhu saves the world are kickass steam / xbox live arcade games

theyre both asskicking parodies of the turn base RPG genre

While a lot of users here love it.

no

EVERYONES heard of tf2

maybe not the typical asshole douchebags at your school but regardless

GreenDisaster said:
To stay on topic, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.
That game is is a delightfully accurate representation of Australia. At least as far as a cartoon-y game with anthropomorphic animals can be an accurate representation, but it's certainly a hell of a lot better than Crash Bandicoot.

Kororinpa: Marble Mania is one of the best titles for the Wii and if you haven't played it you don't deserve to say anything about the Wii's game library.

Uniju said:
Kororinpa: Marble Mania is one of the best titles for the Wii and if you haven't played it you don't deserve to say anything about the Wii's game library.

I have Kororinpa: Ball-Rolling Maze Game

I knew there's some sort of second one to it, Im thinking Marble Mania might be it. But I remembered Saga being in the name. Unless its just the same game but the names different here in Australia.

Either way, super fun game. Simple though, but fun to play with friends.

Uniju said:

I actually have rented that once. It was a pretty neat simple game.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
GreenDisaster said:
To stay on topic, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.
That game is is a delightfully accurate representation of Australia. At least as far as a cartoon-y game with anthropomorphic animals can be an accurate representation, but it's certainly a hell of a lot better than Crash Bandicoot.
add the Sniper and we've got the best Australian game ever

Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS, not wii. The Wii version sucks.)

Also Super Mario World. I'm pretty sure no one else really knows much about it. You guys should look it up, it's really good.

Nah, Super Mario World is quite popular.

It must be where you live.

Alot of fanboys still rave about Super Mario World and also, it's like the only people play on SNES emulators.

IceShadow1195 said:
Nah, Super Mario World is quite popular.

It must be where you live.

Alot of fanboys still rave about Super Mario World and also, it's like the only people play on SNES emulators.
You really do take thing literally, don't you?

What are you talking about? I still like Super Mario World.

Back