Games you love but most people haven't heard of

chameleon twist 2. i mentioned it before in this forum but as a child, this n64 game was the BOMB. it was up there with banjo tooie and super mario 64 for me back in the day

Taiko no Tatsujin (Game Series).

Count Mario said:
I actually know quite a few people who have actually played Sonic Battle actually. Pretty decent. Emerl's a beast
Speaking of Sonic Battle how do you pass the second Emerl tutorial?

Nabber said:
Smasher can vouch for me when I say that Rhythm Heaven is a fantastic game.

oh man, how did I forget about this one? Nabber's right, Rhythm Heaven is pretty great.

I've said this before, but I really like the game Ristar on Sega Genesis, along with some other games that didn't sell well because the Genesis was pretty much dead when they were released, like Comix Zone.

Byakuya Togami said:
Refresh my memory. Which one's that?
I think it was the one where you had to do a special move on someone 5 times before the time limit or something.

Paper Jorge said:
pokemon snap

Lately this game has been getting a lot more recognition. And it makes me happy. Great game, if not a tad bit short.

Also, Incredibles for the Gamecube was fun. Also Deadly Creatures for the Wii. I just hate how you have to kill that adorable Gila Monster.

^I emulated Sonic The Fighters because I never played Sonic Gems Collection, I'm willing to buy it someday.

YoshiGo99 said:
Spongebob square pants the movie video game

Agreed. It's great 3D platformer. The GBA version isn't too shabby, either.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for Gameboy Color. I got this when I was 6 and beat it during the summer of '03.
Osmos - It's very soothing, as far as color scheme and music goes. Basically you're trying to absorb other lifeforms that are smaller than you, thus growing big enough to consume the other lifeforms. There's no timer or anything, it's just you floating in infinite space.
Pumkin

Back