Games you love but most people haven't heard of

Awesome Koopa said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Spongebob square pants the movie video game

Agreed. It's great 3D platformer. The GBA version isn't too shabby, either.

OUCH. RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD

battle for bikini bottom and lights camera action need their own mention too.

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy: The Mis-Edventures, Pokemon Snap, and Kirby's Block Ball.

Hunter for the PS1. It's pretty amazing, me and my friends would play this for so long. Eventually we ended up using up the whole deck of cards then the death monster would appear and almost destroy us. We had to team up to the artifact to the goal, I was a decoy and sacrificed myself so we could get it to the goal. Even though we were all supposed to be against each other. It was fun.

hey everyone me and shyguy were just playing Rock of Ages and are pissed off that so few people have played/heard of this game. So everyone go on Steam right now and purchase it right away, shit's great.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
hey everyone me and shyguy were just playing Rock of Ages and are pissed off that so few people have played/heard of this game. So everyone go on Steam right now and purchase it right away, shit's great.

I've watched some of that from a few people on YouTube I'm subscribed too. It looks pretty good. Not my type of game though.

I thought that was obvious do I have to play something to call it 'not my type'? I might like it better than I think if I had the ability to try it, but I don't. I just made an observation from the 10+ videos I saw.

Crackin355 said:
I thought that was obvious do I have to play something to call it 'not my type'? I might like it better than I think if I had the ability to try it, but I don't. I just made an observation from the 10+ videos I saw.
because it implies dismissive flippancy, but I sometimes forget some people around here don't have/aren't able to get Steam, so uhh pretend I'm just a shadow

I have to admit, I loved Battle for Bikini Bottom. Lights, Camera, Pants was alright.

Actually, Tabuu, No More Heroes is only good in America.
I mean, it's all censored in the European Version, which caused many gamers here to import the game, and play it with either a Freeloader, Homebrew, or American Wii.

Travis Touchdown said:
No More Heroes.

Best game ever made.

That was obvious
I think the No More Heroes games are starting to get some more attention then they have gotten before.

MKGirlism said:
Actually, Tabuu, No More Heroes is only good in America.
I mean, it's all censored in the European Version, which caused many gamers here to import the game, and play it with either a Freeloader, Homebrew, or American Wii.
NMH2 had an uncensored version, lest I recall.

And the enemies exploding into black ash as opposed to gory splashes wasn't that bad.

Goddamn, video game censorship is so arbitrary.

For your information, Left Top is Europe, and Right Bottom is America:

If it really isn't, even if it's a video game, then thanks for Quoting it, which is uneditable by me.

I know this, Yami. But you're showing me footage of NMH1, not two.

I know how the first got censored over there and it really isn't a big deal to me personally. Still a fun game.

Oh, oh! Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup. I've unlocked all the teams except, I believe, Bulgaria. They're pretty damn hard to beat.

Auto said:
Oh, oh! Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup. I've unlocked all the teams except, I believe, Bulgaria. They're pretty damn hard to beat.
I saw one of my friends playing that a while back. Looks interesting.

Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES). Doesn't seem like anyone cares about Earthworm Jim anymore.

Auto said:
Oh god I never heard of it but I want it so badly! What console is it on?

Queen Boo said:
Auto said:
I have it for GameCube. It's most likely also for PS2.

Queen Boo said:
Auto said:
It's not that good actually. You can get it on PS2 though. The only Harry Potter game I have played that I liked was Order of the Phoenix.

Back