Games you love but most people haven't heard of

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Beetle Adventure Racing

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Zenonia and Zenonia 2 were both magnificent RPGs that few people have heard of, but had a quirky sense of humor, well-balanced and diverse classes to choose from, a storyline that didn't flatter itself on being particularly innovative but still served its purpose well, and some of the best top-down action RPG action I've seen on a mobile device, all for $0.99 USD.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Super Mario Sunshine, the original Animal Crossing (though I feel like an idiot when I play) and Luigi's Mansion, I'm talking in real life on Luigi's Mansion, because a lot of people on here have it.

ToxBox

Power Star
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Super Mario Sunshine, the original Animal Crossing (though I feel like an idiot when I play) and Luigi's Mansion, I'm talking in real life on Luigi's Mansion, because a lot of people on here have it.
Many people heard of those games

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Sora said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Many people heard of those games
I'm talking about irl where I live.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Yeah. That's probably true, but nobody except my former neighbor has or has mentioned Animal Crossing.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yeah. That's probably true, but nobody except my former neighbor has or has mentioned Animal Crossing.
But it's called "most people haven't heard of". Your group is probably a minority.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
But it's called "most people haven't heard of". Your group is probably a minority.
Yeah. A couple but only a few, that I know, know about it, just haven't played it

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Spiderman & Venom: Maximum Carnage is a pretty obscure game, as far as I know.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Monobear said:
Zenonia and Zenonia 2 were both magnificent RPGs that few people have heard of, but had a quirky sense of humor, well-balanced and diverse classes to choose from, a storyline that didn't flatter itself on being particularly innovative but still served its purpose well, and some of the best top-down action RPG action I've seen on a mobile device, all for $0.99 USD.
I have all four installments (I was luckily able to grab it while it was free) I was never really able to get into it, though.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Shrek: Hassle at the Castle and Sonic Battle, both on GBA.