Games you love but most people haven't heard of

I found the ending super depressing, with everyone dying. What was up with the credits?

It's a nod to Jeremiah Slaczka's christianity. I think something happened in his family that prompted him to build a game around it.

Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
shockwave527 said:
Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS, not wii. The Wii version sucks.)

Nah, a lot of people know about those games

I know about them... Sadly. Those were super boring for me.

Umad

No

But you could make your own characters! You can make your own items in the game! What's boring about that?

Bane said:
Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
shockwave527 said:
Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter (DS, not wii. The Wii version sucks.)

Umad

No

But you could make your own characters! You can make your own items in the game! What's boring about that?
My sister has it and we both find it boring. Also if you want to make characters and items play Scribblenauts.

Kirby's Dream Land 3 is a pretty obscure and great game if you ask me.

Yoshidude99 said:
Bane said:
Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
Crackin355 said:
Bane said:
shockwave527 said:

Umad

No

My sister has it and we both find it boring. Also if you want to make characters and items play Scribblenauts.

I have played Scribblenauts, and you can't make your own characters, you can only write up preset characters.

Brigandine seems to be a pretty obscure SRPG, and it's pretty great, despite a few slip-ups in the English here and there.

I wanted to say God Hand, but God Hand is kind of e-famous, so people have heard of it.

Bane in Scribblenauts you make up stuff and so you you can make anyone as long as the adjective you use to describe them is in the dictonary.

Anser said:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

I have roller coaster tycoon deluxe, and I love it.
2 just seems like the same game to me.

My brother is playing through that right now and he really likes it. I like it as well.

I don't really think that's a lesser known game, though.

Smasher has a brother? :P

Also, I think alot of Gameboy games are lesser known, except the Pokemon games.

Yoshidude99 said:
Bane in Scribblenauts you make up stuff and so you you can make anyone as long as the adjective you use to describe them is in the dictonary.

Yes but you can't play as them

We're talking about player characters

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Bane, having owned/played both Scibblenauts and Drawn to life, I like Drawn to Life better.

Mariomario64 said:
Team Fortress 2
Started playing 2fort again. Lily and RUAI wound up joining the server I was on as well.
Pretty sure a lot of people have heard of that.

Maybe he thought this was the "what game did you last play" topic?

Back