Your Mario Power-Up Ideas

I would like to see the Super Hairtie powerup for Peach and Rosalina the next time they're playable in another Mario platformer. It would be great to have Peach or Rosalina with a ponytail in their normal dresses.

Monkey Mario, it combines Cat and Boomerang Mario by letting Mario climb walls and throw bananas like boomerangs. Preferably in a 2D platformer since we haven't seen either power-up in that form barring Maker.

My idea for a Super Mario power-up is the Super Collar. The Super Collar gives you the Dog Suit. In the Dog Suit form you have five moves: Dig; which allows you to excavate power-ups, items, coins or collectibles. Bite: which lets you attack enemies or grab and throw objects. Bark which stuns regular enemies and scares cat enemies. Howl is used to attract stray puppies, Chain Chomps and Yoshi's pet dog Poochy. Smell; Smelling allows you to see different footprints of different animals depending on shape and color. If while smelling you follow white paw prints to a glowing spot and dig there you will get the Wolf Bone. The Wolf Bone is a secret power-up that gives you the Wolf Suit. The Wolf Suit has a few tweaks such as more movement speed, an attack boost, non-slip ice walking and the ability to swim underwater and the ability to sense secret collectibles known as Wolf Moons. Howling stuns any enemy that is close to you and turns puppies into wolves. If you find a dog house with white paw prints, howl until Polterpup shows up.

not sure if that was ever made before, but we need a mqrio powerup that makes mario run very fast

My idea for a Super Mario power-up is the Super Collar. The Super Collar gives you the Dog Suit. In the Dog Suit form you have five moves: Dig; which allows you to excavate power-ups, items, coins or collectibles. Bite: which lets you attack enemies or grab and throw objects. Bark which stuns regular enemies and scares cat enemies. Howl is used to attract stray puppies, Chain Chomps and Yoshi's pet dog Poochy. Smell; Smelling allows you to see different footprints of different animals depending on shape and color. If while smelling you follow white paw prints to a glowing spot and dig there you will get the Wolf Bone. The Wolf Bone is a secret power-up that gives you the Wolf Suit. The Wolf Suit has a few tweaks such as more movement speed, an attack boost, non-slip ice walking and the ability to swim underwater and the ability to sense secret collectibles known as Wolf Moons. Howling stuns any enemy that is close to you and turns puppies into wolves. If you find a dog house with white paw prints, howl until Polterpup shows up.

I had a similar idea a few years ago (I even made a Fantendo article about it and a crappy fan art!): https://fantendo.fandom.com/wiki/Dog_Mario

I would like to see the Super Hairtie powerup for Peach and Rosalina the next time they're playable in another Mario platformer. It would be great to have Peach or Rosalina with a ponytail in their normal dresses.
What would it do?

Bowser Suit. Become Bowser.

What would it do?
It would let Peach and/or Rosalina have a ponytail in their normal dresses. It would also let them take one more hit in their normal forms before their hair gets undone and they shrink.

Make 👏 horses 👏 into 👏 powerup 👏 mount

600px-Mario_Equestrian_-_MarioSportsSuperstars.png

I had a hell of a time riding a blue horse as Mario in Legend of Zelda BOTW, and while whacking deer and boar alike with a sledge hammer. Make it happen, Nintendo. Can you do that with Yoshi? No. And even if you could, you wouldn't look as majestic.

Bubble Mario which has is a reverse physic than of the Fire Flower going up instead of down and is slower trapping enemies so it doubles their points
But also maybe a straight shoot power-up like a Electricity power-up of of any other kind, or in this case a poison one as i thought

Last edited:
Back