What inspired YOUR username?

Driftmaster130: I got this strange idea for a YouTube name with "driftmaster" in it (don't know where that came from), the "130" was a result of YouTube's "this name has already been taken here are some suggestions" program.

I love Yoshi and I always use 876 in most things so it was an obvious combination.

I love goombas so much! x3 :bowjr:

Well I like BIONICLE, so when I found Custom BIONICLE Wiki and The BIONICLE Wiki way back in the good old days of 2008 or '09 and 2010 I just absolutely HAD to join. So I basically take 95 since it's the best number ever, put the word "Toa" in front of it because the Toa were the primary good guys back in the day (and still were even to the current, unfinished and most likely never will be finished serials, really...), and then there's my name for every other website ever.

Except YouTube.

But I really don't care about that account anymore.

...Some weird story that ended up in me taking this username on Newgrounds.

No seriously... I can't remember D:

My love of Yoshi, Mario Kart, and the name of WarioWare Inc.

Fawfulthegreat64:
From when I made a Youtube channel. I wanted "Fawful the Great," since that sounds awesome, and many of my usernames have 64 in them because SM64 was what got me into the Mario series.

I have this username since 2001... My favorite characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee were Dr.Mario and Luigi.

So Dr.Mario + Luigi = Dr_Luigi... And on a french website (jeuxvideo.com), many people started to copy my username ... : Dr_Goomba, Dr_Wario, Dr_Bowser... So I added a ''Tm''.

Can you guess?

New name: I'm a swimmer "Hydro" Shy Guys are cool "Guy" and i like 3503

I keep misreading "Koopakoolklub" as "Koopa Kook Lub".

Anyway, isn't this a year-long necro?

Maᴙio said:
Anyway, isn't this a year-long necro?

It doesn't matter too much, because the user at least posted something meaningful

My favorite character, Yoshi, and my old wiki name, Koopa K.

Don't ask why I put the K I don't even know.

Nintendo Entertainment Extremist
and
Game Boy Extremist

One day, I was screwing around with gameshark for SM64 on an emulator. The 2 codes I used most friquently, besides the ones that were always on, were color codes that look like the Mario from SMB, and one that made Mario black and white. Then NEXandGBX just kinda stuck with me.

Back