Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

The Spiked Red One said:
and Galaxy 1 and 2 are essentially the same (awesome) game.

Finally somebody who shares that opinion.

The Spiked Red One said:
Rosalina being in a bunch of games isn't a bad thing, Waluigi deserves to appear in a main series game, and Galaxy 1 and 2 are essentially the same (awesome) game.
Well Toadette being in Captain Toad and possibly in Mario Galaxy is a good start. I can't wait for this Waluigi to appear.

I've only recently started paying closer attention to the Mario fandom again, so maybe my unpopular opinions are "outdated" and aren't considered to be unpopular anymore:

* I like Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings. For a time, it seemed impossible to find somebody who likes both. It doesn't seem that way so much these days.
* I feel like I'm the only Koopaling fan not "devastated" by them no longer being Bowser's children. Yes, it's disappointing but it's not a big deal (to me). Their familial relationship has never been a focal point in the games so I don't feel like them not being Bowser's kids would change anything significantly. It's been a good amount of time since that reveal and some fans should just let this go.
* I like Iggy's redesign. Not sure if this was ever a majorly unpopular view, though.
* I don't care about Dimentio either way. People seem to love him or loathe him, but he's just "meh" to me.
* I don't think the voice acting in Sunshine is as bad everyone says it is. At least it's funny. The Mario Is Missing voices aren't even "lulzy".
* I like Toad's "screechy" voice. I don't know why, but I find it adorable. Also, it makes smacking him in the later Mario Kart games hilarious.
* Speaking of Toad, I don't mind Blue Toad and Yellow Toad.

I think that'll do for now.

Personally I agree with all that except that I don't find Toad's voice adorable, I actually slightly get annoyed by him, especially in Sunshine. Otherwise the acting in sunshine was overall a nice touch.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
The new Toad voice is nightmarish :P
WEEHEE

I did like his MK64 voice though. Doesn't give me a sore throat just thinking of it like Toad's current voice.

His n64 voices were actually pretty good and very suitable, not sure why they changed it to how it is now.

Zae Eildus said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
WEEHEE

I did like his MK64 voice though. Doesn't give me a sore throat just thinking of it like Toad's current voice.

His n64 voices were actually pretty good and very suitable, not sure why they changed it to how it is now.
I think I heard a thing about N64 Toad sounding too feminine, even though he was voiced by a guy back then. And now he's voiced by a woman so...

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Zae Eildus said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
WEEHEE

I think I heard a thing about N64 Toad sounding too feminine, even though he was voiced by a guy back then. And now he's voiced by a woman so...

That sounds really awkward.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
WEEHEE

Fun fact: the voice of Toad from Mario Kart 64 is Isaac Marshall, the guy better known for the voice of Peppy Hare from Star Fox 64.

Magikrazy said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
WEEHEE

Fun fact: the voice of Toad from Mario Kart 64 is Isaac Marshall, the guy better known for the voice of Peppy Hare from Star Fox 64.
Mario! Do a barrel roll! [id do something about jumping but im not feeling too creative r/n]

Cackletta>Fawful

Yasuke Matsuda said:
The Spiked Red One said:
WEEHEE

I'm the BEST!

I liked Toad's MK64 voice so much better than the scratchy new one.

I like both Toad voices

I like scratchy Toad more though

Back