Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

At this point, ND Cube just isn't trying anymore.

Actually...

Maᴙio said:
At this point, ND Cube just isn't trying anymore.

Actually...

Yeah they're trying hard to suck

Pizazz said:
And quite a few of them have been killed off as well.

Baby Man said:
Mario Party has about 50 minigames in average

Now, think 10,000. That's 200 times 50. It's 100 times 100. That's a ----ton of numbers

To get to 10000 we'd have to get to Mario Party 200 =_=
With the rate that games are being produced, that might actually happen in my lifetime.
Just kidding :P that's a lot of mario parties

We're not even in Mario Party 25 yet. Not close.

Kidz Bop is more likely to reach that number (yeah it passed 25 I know).

Maᴙio said:

*vomits*

Maᴙio said:
Speaking of Kidz Bop...
There's this knockoff Canadian version called Mini Bop Kidz. One of my classmates sister is in it. She admits to having to stop watching YTV because she's sick of the overplayed commercial.
And Kidz Bop and Mini Bop Kidz sound about the same to me.

Anyways, another one of my unpopular opinions is that I would like to see the Shroobs come back. I mean, they were encased in ice back at Bowser's Castle... so, doesn't it kinda make sense for them to return? We have technology to melt ice, or maybe the lava flowing through the castle could heat the ice up just enough.
However, I would only like RPG characters to stay in RPG's especially Starlow. I don't want them in the new Smash Bros. or whatever.

Diantha said:
Anyways, another one of my unpopular opinions is that I would like to see the Shroobs come back. I mean, they were encased in ice back at Bowser's Castle... so, doesn't it kinda make sense for them to return? We have technology to melt ice, or maybe the lava flowing through the castle could heat the ice up just enough.
However, I would only like RPG characters to stay in RPG's especially Starlow. I don't want them in the new Smash Bros. or whatever.

Y'know, that got me thinking. Shouldn't the technologically advanced aliens of a dying planet know that their planet is dying prior to when it's about to go extinct? And if they're advanced enough to travel light years in a short time, shouldn't they devote their technology to fixing their planet?

thinkin' too deeply into this lol

Conquering other words is probably more fun than environmental rehab. Hell, it's probably easier too: there's a certain point at which screwing over the planet becomes pretty much irreversible. And maybe that's their modus operandi anyway: go to a planet, suck it dry, move on to a new homeworld. Classic sci-fi plot.

Sunshine is my favourite Mario game.

It's more unpopular than praising the Mario Galaxy games to no end

Shy​ Guy said:
Mario Kart 7 is better then Mario Kart 64.

Any Mario Kart is better than Mario Kart 64

Cirdec said:
Mario Kart 8 item distribution sucks.

Not unpopular, it's a recurring concern in Mario Kart 8

I prefer to not be riding yoshi in SMW.

Mcmadness said:

I prefer riding Yoshi because he gives me extra vitality

Baby Man said:
Mcmadness said:

I prefer riding Yoshi because he gives me extra vitality

I find his lack of mobility irritating.

If I recall correctly, the only thing Yoshi can't do is run up walls. I don't really remember Yoshi being like a block of iron when it comes to mobility but my last playing of Super Mario Advance 2 is a bit fuzzy

He's just too cumbersome for my tastes. I much prefer him as his own PC.

I don't really like Yoshi in any game where he appears as a power-up.

Could be the fact that I don't like Yoshi in general though.

Baby Man said:
I don't really like Yoshi in any game where he appears as a power-up.

Could be the fact that I don't like Yoshi in general though.

Whats wrong with yoshi?

I think Yoshi is the absolute worst video game character who ever existed. I think he has a terribly annoying voice, ugly appearance, and the worst part for me is that people actually like him. A perfect analogy for me is Jar Jar Binks for the general Star Wars fans, minus the racist stuff of course.

Back