Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

also what is he saying about B45's "not a fan of mario"? how do you own a "not a fan of mario"?

There's a fan out there called, "Not a fan of Mario", which is a fan that Mario doesn't own.

I thought if you own a not a fan of Mario you own someone who isn't a fan of Mario

"You're" and "your" are two completely different mushrooms, so please don't confuse our grammatically illiterate people.

Thermidor 2 said:
I thought if you own a not a fan of Mario you own someone who isn't a fan of Mario

Nope, you're completely wrong

700_retro-table-top-fan-by-minka-aire.jpg

FoxWolf64 said:
Super Mario 64 is way too overrated, and I like the New Super Mario series.

64DS is better

Mario Party: Island Tour is actually my 4th-favorite Mario Party game. Of course, I only have 4! LOL

Baby Luigi said:
Hans said:
ernesth100 said:
Hans said:
ernesth100 said:
dMario and Luigi partners in time needs a sequel/remake is un popular.
wtf is "dmario and luigi partners in time"
Your not a fan of mario.
what
You're not a true Mario fan if you don't know what Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is
oh i thought he said "dr mario and luigi partners in time" lol

Baby Luigi said:

Oh, hey, it's the first Thing. Be sure to shut it off so it doesn't blow all of the Toad's flowers away.

not officially
nor is she worshiped so technically not a god
but she does have "god powers" so to speak

Rosalina isn't really a goddess anyway. She's just some random woman flying through space.

Well, Zelda has gods, but nobody gets upset. Maybe it's because they're never seen in person, only in flashbacks.

I think deities and Christian gods are two different things. I think it's okay to put in-game religion in a children's game to dodge any touchy subjects, just as long as it's fictional.

I never minded deities in games, except for Arceus in Pokemon

Check the dictionary, my god.

That's Ms. Dictionary to you. It's a pretty weak joke, but whatever.

Arceus can go die in a pit, like in the bottom of the asthenosphere.

Anyway, here's another unpopular opinion:

A Mario game that's based on Yakuman is awesome.

Back