Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Yeah, make Konami reuse that song where a guy sings, "Between the sheets, just you and me".

Or maybe the recommended controller input was too much for potential consumers?

I had the chance to buy DDR:MM once, but yeah, I didn't want to lug the giant box home by myself on the subway at rush hour and it was pretty expensive, so I bought a handful of other games I needed instead. But I still kinda regret turning it down, and if given the chance again, I probably would get it, just for the hell of it.

no it's not. it's a major inconvenience for people carrying the dance mat at times, and sometimes, it's not even included with the game. In order to play 2 player at all, you have to order a second one online.

I really loved DDR: Mario Mix as well.

I even managed to get Perfect Scores on each song on Very Hard except for Bowser's Castle (I even had difficulty getting an A rank cause I screw up near the end lol) without Mush Mode (but I use a controller cause I play with my hands, not my feet ;p).

Also I know this isn't really an unpopular but to add in about the TTYD and SPM discussion, TTYD is my favorite of the series, but SPM was pretty good as well.

Somewhat on topic, Brighton and Twila is my favorite pairing and I think they should return again (I wouldn't necessarily say it's unpopular cause they aren't really bashed but it's more like an obscure opinion). They were the best hosts IMO.

Timmy said:
Somewhat on topic, Brighton and Twila is my favorite pairing and I think they should return again (I wouldn't necessarily say it's unpopular cause they aren't really bashed but it's more like an obscure opinion). They were the best hosts IMO.

Brighton and Twila are awesome and they should reappear in another game.

Yeah, Zelda is totally part of the Mario series

Hypochondriac Mario said:
ernesth100 said:
Anyone else think 3d world had the best graphics ever?
Hell no.

This

And the Link games are branches of the Mario series.

Now that is an unpopular opinion. 3D World's graphics look like Wii graphics, if anything. I was very underwhelmed when I saw them the first time.

I think 3D World's visuals look gorgeous at some points, but when it's bad, it's really bad. Sprawling Savanna draw distance, anyone?

3D World DOES have good graphics (except the draw-distance in Sprawling Savannah, like, omg, the draw distance) but it's a HUGE stretch to call them the best graphics ever

Resorting to superlatives to make your claims is usually a bad idea if you want to be taken seriously.

ernesth100 said:
Zelda sucks its to complicated.

sorry but i just really busted out laughing.

Only zelda game that can even be considering complicated is majoras mask, otherwise zelda is a very simple game series.

Or maybe im too smart. :D

Back