Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

And instead they give us a bowser's castle cup with every bowser castle instead of one or two extras -_-

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Am I the only one who would not like to see a "Rainbow Cup" in Mario Kart 8?

Nope, I don't like that idea at all.

I actually like the idea.

Northern Verve said:
Mario Party 5 is the best of the Gamecube Mario Parties

I agree only if the minigames are rated.

Baby Luigi said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Am I the only one who would not like to see a "Rainbow Cup" in Mario Kart 8?

I don't want to see it at ALL

Racing 5-6 Rainbow Roads in a row is utterly boring

Agreed. Awesome and epic as Rainbow Road is, idk how I'd feel about having to race 5-6 Rainbow Roads in a row. It would get pretty boring and repetitive pretty fast.

I don't know if this is only me but, Super Mario Sunshine is the worst game ever made, F.L.U.D.D. is the worst thing ever created

Kazooie said:
I don't know if this is only me but, Super Mario Sunshine is the worst game ever made, F.L.U.D.D. is the worst thing ever created

It is you.

C'mon, Sunshine can't be worse than Big Rigs or Sonic 06

I just got SMS yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I fail to see how it is "the worst game ever made," that title goes to Paper Mario Sticker Star.

So I guess that's a rather unpopular opinion

Baby Luigi said:
Kazooie said:

It is you.

C'mon, Sunshine can't be worse than Big Rigs or Sonic 06

It isn't. I don't think Super Mario Sunshine is the worst game ever made, but I do think it's rather bad. I got very bored when I played it. I have no opinion on F.L.U.D.D., though.

Anser said:
It isn't. I don't think Super Mario Sunshine is the worst game ever made, but I do think it's rather bad. I got very bored when I played it. I have no opinion on F.L.U.D.D., though.
When I say: "worst game ever", I mean worst game ever of the ones I played.

Kazooie said:
Anser said:

You should play Sticker Star then and change your above quote.

Unpopular opinions? Well, I think Sunshine was better than Galaxy.

The Grinch said:
Kazooie said:
Anser said:

You should play Sticker Star then and change your above quote.

Or play games universally panned by critics if you're feeling masochist

Giga12 said:
Unpopular opinions? Well, I think Sunshine was better than Galaxy.

I agree.

Deception said:
galaxy was the best Mario game (not counting party games)
and galaxy 2 was not so good

Not saying Galaxy's a bad game or anything. But I agree with you that Galaxy 2 wasn't as good. Haven't touched that game for over 3 years.

Superlatives are everywhere in this topic, eh?

My unpopular opinion is that Yoshi should be cut from every game ASAP.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:

Yeah, because it makes oh-so-much sense to remove the one who saved much of the main characters' asses when they were babies.

ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah, because it makes oh-so-much sense to remove the one who saved much of the main characters' asses when they were babies.
but look at how they repaid him

ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah right, because that gives Yoshi every right for Yoshi to be extremely irritating and abusive in Mario Party/Mario Kart

if any character is abusive its Mario
while I think yoshi is annoying and can barely stand them, I do think they should be there

Deception said:
if any character is abusive its Mario
while I think yoshi is annoying and can barely stand them, I do think they should be there

Eh everyone is abusive in Mario Party/Mario Kart

I just think that I'M the one who should do the abusing

Marcus said:
princess peach is abusive
lets ban her from mario games

+1 for Mario Kart 7

also another unpopular opinion: the only reason i play as diddy kong is because he slaps his ass whenever he does a trick
i have a weird sense of humor

Back