Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

How about we keep her as a playable character and get new plots for Mario games with new villains. Or at least, old time villains like Wart and Tatanga. Maybe even Wario.

Champion Christmas said:
How about we keep her as a playable character and get new plots for Mario games with new villains. Or at least, old time villains like Wart and Tatanga. Maybe even Wario.
That's a popular opinion IMO. Old bosses return or new enemy are both nice. Wario is now more like a simple rival of competitions than a real boss.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
My unpopular opinion is that Yoshi should be cut from every game ASAP.

Yeah, because it makes oh-so-much sense to remove the one who saved much of the main characters' asses when they were babies.
You know who you're talking to, right?

ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah, because it makes oh-so-much sense to remove the one who saved much of the main characters' asses when they were babies.

Yeah, BLOF and LGM are Yoshi haters.

The Doctor said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah, and?

ThePremiumYoshi said:
The Doctor said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:

Yeah, and?

dat attitude

i'm not worthless ;-;
if you say that again i'll stab peach with a silver lance

Marcus said:
i'm not worthless ;-;
if you say that again i'll stab peach with a silver lance

sorry you see because you promoted at level 10, you will be outclassed by peach who promoted at level 20.

so yeah you're pretty worthless old man

I've probably said this before, but I think Sticker Star was an OK game. Not great, not bad, but OK. Also, i've never played TTYD

super princess peach is one of the best games in the franchise

Baby Luigi said:
Deception said:
if any character is abusive its Mario
while I think yoshi is annoying and can barely stand them, I do think they should be there

Eh everyone is abusive in Mario Party/Mario Kart

I just think that I'M the one who should do the abusing
I didn't mean part games
I meant things like punching yoshi's to make them eat things, or sacrificing them to jump farther

Deception said:
I didn't mean part games
I meant things like punching yoshi's to make them eat things, or sacrificing them to jump farther

Mario doesn't punch Yoshi to make him eat things, he simply points at them.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Deception said:
I didn't mean part games

he actually does punch him or some kind of hit to yoshi's head in smw.

Didn't occur in later games though.

Zae said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Deception said:
I didn't mean part games

he actually does punch him or some kind of hit to yoshi's head in smw.

Didn't occur in later games though.

No, he doesn't:

sprites2.PNG

As you can see in the sprite, he just points at the object, even though it may look like he is punching him.

It's rather obvious that he is not punching Yoshi. It only looks like he is doing it because of sprite limitations.

Yoshi deserves it. After all, Mario took necessary steps to ensure Yoshi is muted in New Super Mario Bros. Wii and U after the disaster Mario's ears experienced. All those steps, without anesthetics.

Back