Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

I like Foreman Spike more than Waluigi.

Which version of Foreman Spike is the best for you? Because that man has, like, three different appearances.

I'm rather fond of his NES original.

Well, I wouldn't mind a fifth facial-haired overall-clad dude who can be potentially voiced by Charles Martinet. Not at all.

Unless Nintendo is feeling nostalgic and remakes wrecking Crew, I wouldn't expect to see it happen.

Lady Rosalina said:
Time Turner said:
Deinosuchus said:
When was the last time they remade an arcade game that isn't Donkey Kong?
Every GBA game had a remake of Mario Bros.

lufia ruins of lore didnt

you freaking liar
You just haven't looked hard enough. Those programmers were crafty with their hiding places.

on a side note, we have at least three different rosalina users here and i still immediately recognized zae

Time Turner said:
on a side note, we have at least three different rosalina users here and i still immediately recognized zae
Rosalina's the new fad I guess.

Of course Mario's best feature can't be jumping if he's outclassed by Luigi

I don't think the Mario Party series was at its best when 2 came around, since it reused many things from the original (albeit making them better than before). I think it peaked at 6 and 7.

I think all Mario parties are garbage.

But entertaining garbage.

As in they are terrible games but playing them with friends is fun because of how fucked it is.

I'd rate Mario Party higher than Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy because from a multiplayer standpoint, the latter two suck.

p.s. people always rate Mario Party from a single-player standpoint so I always thought that was very unfair and I'd like people to rate those two games solely from a multiplayer standpoint.

I rate games I laugh at higher than games I don't laugh at.

Usually, games with Donkey Kong or Wario being miserable because of me make me have so much of a fun time that I have to like it more than epic grand single player experiences.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'd rate Mario Party higher than Super Mario World and Super Mario Galaxy because from a multiplayer standpoint, the latter two suck.

p.s. people always rate Mario Party from a single-player standpoint so I always thought that was very unfair and I'd like people to rate those two games solely from a multiplayer standpoint.

I think even from a multiplayer standpoint Mario party is garbage.

But really fun garbage.

Back