PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

I'm just going to use Sora to beat anyone who isn't Solid Snake, Big Daddy, Crash, Spyro, and Rayman. Also, Cloud Strife will be pwned!

It sounds like you don't have to worry too much even if your favorite doesn't get in. Apparently the game will have a good amount of DLC that will probably include new characters and such.

Even so, I still hope they put in Crash as one of the characters available as soon as you have the game (Even if he has to be unlocked)

Northern Verve said:
It sounds like you don't have to worry too much even if your favorite doesn't get in. Apparently the game will have a good amount of DLC that will probably include new characters and such.

Even so, I still hope they put in Crash as one of the characters available as soon as you have the game (Even if he has to be unlocked)

No on-disc DLC would be great. I don't want them to pull a capcom on us.

Northern Verve said:

Where did you hear that?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Count Mario said:
Ezio de Autoire da Firenze
Just noticed this. It's Ezio Auditore da Firenze, it's not that hard to spell.
Thanks, but you didn't really need to tell me it wasn't that hard to spell. I was really trying to type the full name from memory, so I doubt it would've been that perfect anyways.

It's probably just because I'm studying Italian, sorry. I'm a little shit about traditional Italian naming conventions, anyway.

Part of me questions why Jade is even there when Michel Ancel and Ubisoft obviously care more for Rayman than they do for Beyond Good & Evil despite that game so desperately needing a sequel, but another part of me thinks that if she gets enough support Mr. Ancel and Ubisoft will finally finish Beyond Good & Evil 2 and I'll be able to smile myself to sleep at night again.

I'm probably being naive, tho.

Count Mario said:
Okay, I waited for over three days.

I just wanted to let everybody know that Superbot Entertainment (Playstation All-Stars' Development Team) set up a Facebook page with multiple characters you could like one for that you want in the game.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402936059750258.95129.225673480809851&type=3

This is an opportunity for the fans to "LIKE" their favorite characters. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will take considerations of the most popular characters to maybe get a spot in this upcoming brawler. NOTE: If a character appears in this section, it does NOT mean they will make an appearence in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. We want to listen to the fans through this source, as well as many others, to find out which they want to see. Remember that if a character you wanted does not make the cut once the game is released this Holidays, we will still support the game with a big amount of DLC. Keep supporting your favorite characters! and tell your friends to support them as well.
The link doesn't work for me... :(

Anyway, I think it's weird that they included Big Daddy of all characters. I mean, he's cool and all, but since when was HE a "PlayStation All-Star"? I don't really think of him when I think PlayStation. Hell, Bioshock was originally on PC and Xbox before it was ported over to the PS3, so what the Hell?

Some people argue about Snake and Sonic's inclusion in Brawl when I bring this up, but I find such arguments ridiculous. Snake was included because Hideo Kojima himself requested that he be included. Sonic was included because everyone on the freaking planet wanted to see him in the game. I haven't seen that many requests for Big Daddy before this, and I highly doubt that Ken Levine or whoever requested that he be in the game...

...or did he? :???:

Actually, they apparently closed down the page a couple of days ago.

About Big Daddy, I'm not too sure about it either. But hey, I love Bioshock so I'm not complaining. However, there was exclusive PS3 dlc content. And Microsoft isn't going to do a cross-over fighter anytime soon.

I don't think Ken Levine would give the go-ahead for that, but then he didn't give the go-ahead for Big Daddy to be playable in BioShock 2 or for that sequel to even be made (fuck BioShock 2, seriously), so I take it his control over the series is very loose.

Toro Inoue the Sony Cat and the younger incarnation of Heihachi Mishima from Tekken are playable. Release date worldwide is in late October.

Saw it revealed a day ago and I've ben commenting on it in the official PlayStation forum in the PASBR section. While I don't think they're the characters on the top of my list, it is understandable why they made it in since the first six Tekken games were PS exclusive and Toro is Sony's Japanese mascot. Besides, I own a few Tekken games on PS2, so I'm actually glad to play as a Tekken character. I do hope that Tekken is the only fighter series getting included though.

might be late, I don't know; Cole McGrath from inFamous, and Jak and Daxter are in the game.

I think Toro's DLC Waiter costume is AYDOOREEBAAAAALLLEEE!! ;D

For those of you who are interested in the game and haven't been following, all the characters have been revealed. All 20 of them.

Big Daddy
Cole MacGrath
Evil Cole MacGrath
Colonel Radec
Dante
Fat Princess
Heihachi Mishima
Jak and Daxter
Kratos
Nariko
Nathan Drake
PaRappa the Rapper
Raiden
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy
Sir Daniel Fortesque
Sly Cooper
Spike
Sweet Tooth
Toro

Edit: Some people are saying this source may be fake, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if they did hold back characters and release them as DLC.

GalacticPetey said:
Considering the companies parted ways, I don't think there will be DLC.

and handed over responsibility for the title and its DLC to Santa Monica Studio

Very beginning of the article. Doesn't that practically confirm dlc?

Wait, there is already dlc?

Back