PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

I guess Gamefreak has a point, we should end this, i have gotten you opinion clear enough, i'm fine with ending this discussion here.

You don't know me and even if you do, you have no call me a fanboy nor do you have the right to compare me to one or say that I have any traits they have.

Freedom of speech mothafucka

If you really want to know why i think your a fanboy, i can PM it to you.

Garrus Vakarian said:
I guess Gamefreak has a point, we should end this, i have gotten you opinion clear enough, i'm fine with ending this discussion here.

You don't know me and even if you do, you have no call me a fanboy nor do you have the right to compare me to one or say that I have any traits they have.

Freedom of speech motha*bleep*a

No! do not PM me, I was almost to the point of blocking you. I will only cause me to want to do it even more.

Plus, that's only what you think. I don't want to hear (nor do I care about) what someone thinks about me.

chillv said:
Garrus Vakarian said:

Freedom of speech motha*bleep*a

No do not PM me, I was almost to the point of blocking you. I will only cause me to want to do it even more.
Blocking me? Why. I've never pm'd you before, or at least i don't remember it, what would be the point of blocking me. Have a friendly argument with someone and then go and block you, wonderful.

Blocking me? Why. I've never pm'd you before, or at least i don't remember it, what would be the point of blocking me. Have a friendly argument with someone and then go and block you, wonderful.
It wasn't freindly, It was debate between you saying this game is 100% original while I am saying it is only 90%.

If I was a fanboy, I would have said this. vvvv

This game is just super smash bros with playstation all over it. There's nothing original. Everything is the same. Sony just wants to copy nintendo so they can make money.

That is a huge exaggeration.

However, besides just this game. I do think that putting your characters into one genre like a party, racing, fighting or sports game is getting a little cliche for all companies. Even nintendo. I think they should just make their own fighters, racing, party or sports games and put their own characters in them.

Accident: Double post

I've played it once and I've got to say, there is a major problem with this game's core mechanic.

Some characters have crap supers.

chillv said:
It wasn't freindly, It was debate between you saying this game is 100% original while I am saying it is only 90%.

If I was a fanboy, I would have said this. vvvv

This game is just super smash bros with playstation all over it. There's nothing original. Everything is the same. Sony just wants to copy nintendo so they can make money.

That is a huge exaggeration.

Why can't a debate be friendly? I love debating, me and my best friend have arguments much like this almost every day, i like hearing other peoples opinion, i like seeing why they have these opinions, i like trying prove my opinions.

Also i'm not saying your a huge mindless fanboy, but there is a hint of obvious fanboyism is some of your post. Like i said, if you want me to explain it, i will but not here.

As for your other post:
chillv said:
However, besides just this game. I do think that putting your characters into one genre like a party, racing, fighting or sports game is getting a little cliche for all companies. Even nintendo. I think they should just make their own fighters, racing, party or sports games and put their own characters in them.
I agree with this to a point, i mean it is a bit cliche, but i also enjoy it, i mean there are tons of games i wouldn't have any knowledge about without Smash Bros and MK is awesome. On the flipside however having original characters can be pretty cool, but do you really think Nintendo should add more original character that would only be for spin-off like games? That would piss some fans off, and it would end up with everyone yelling at Nintendo to have in more games.

@The Spice Melange: I agree the game has some pretty bad balancing issues. But a lot of fighting games have that, >.>

Garrus Vakarian said:
@The Spice Melange: I agree the game has some pretty bad balancing issues. But a lot of fighting games have that, >.>

Not quite like this. The only way to win is through supers. At least in SSBB(The closest comparison IMO) you could win a fight without Final Smashes. Hell, you could even turn them off entirely. In All-Stars, you are 100% reliant on your super to win, which at its core is not a good thing.

i like trying prove my opinions.
You don't supposed to prove opinions, you supposed to prove theories. I am not a person who likes to debate with anyone.

Also i'm not saying your a huge mindless fanboy, but there is a hint of obvious fanboyism is some of your post.

I apologize if it looked like my post had fanboyism in it. I wasn't trying to make it seem like that. I have no sort of fanboyism at all. I probably was not clear enough of what I was trying to say. I am saying that the game has its features and rules that makes it original but its controls and physhics are very similar to smash bros.

chillv said:
You don't supposed to prove opinions, you supposed to prove theories. I am not a person who likes to debate with anyone.
Then why did you spend that entire page arguing with me? 0.o

I apologize if it looked like my post had fanboyism in it. I wasn't trying to make it seem like that. I have no sort of fanboyism at all. I probably was not clear enough of what I was trying to say. I am saying that the game has its features and rules that makes it original but its controls and physhics are very similar to smash bros.
I shall also apologize for offending you by calling you a fanboy then.

All this discussion makes me want to play PS:ASBR now.

chillv said:
Smasher said:
chillv said:
The Spice Melange said:
What are you even trying to say with this?
Fixed!

is this what you two meant to say
No, look at these post before his.

i think you misunderstood me

what i meant is that that's what you meant to say before you two accidentally murdered the quotes and then deleted them

and his post confirms that i saved them from the broken quote correctly, so hooray

Garrus Vakarian said:
chillv said:
Then why did you spend that entire page arguing with me? 0.o

I wasn't, I was trying to tell you what I was trying to say but you kept not understanding.

Smasher said:
chillv said:
Smasher said:
chillv said:
The Spice Melange said:
What are you even trying to say with this?
Fixed!

is this what you two meant to say
No, look at these post before his.

i think you misunderstood me

what i meant is that that's what you meant to say before you two accidentally murdered the quotes and then deleted them

and his post confirms that i saved them from the broken quote correctly, so hooray
Yes I meant to say fixed.

edit: My goodness, another accidental double post

Back