PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Parappa.jpg

See for yourself.

Yoshidude99 said:
Did he have a design change? If it is him in the screenshot then he face looks orange more than pale.
That is his hat that is facing Kratos. Since he is a 2D character, the pale part you see right under the hat's orange color is Parappa's face.

Yoshidude99 said:
There is a pic of Crash in the game
Crash7.PNG

It looks like he has his latest design from Mind Over Mutant which I don't mind.
I was too distracted by Fat Princess's... you know... To notice it at first. It's probably just Parappa like everyone said.

I saw on an imdb page that Charles Martinet would be voicing someone in the game.

But I take this very lightly.

Minuette said:
I saw on an imdb page that Charles Martinet would be voicing someone in the game.

But I take this very lightly.

Looks like someone is trying to start a rumor Mario is in the game. Which absolutely won't happen.

Really? Charles Marinet has been in plenty of games other than Mario. For example, he was in Skyrim just last year.

Orvus (Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time)

Big Daddy is playable, which is strange to me but I guess it means that they're really not picky about third-party characters.

I forgot about this game for a while. I'll probably rent it out a few times. Otherwise it'll be a long time before I get it.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Big Daddy is playable, which is strange to me but I guess it means that they're really not picky about third-party characters.
Awesome!

I actually liked Bioshock a lot, so this will be awesome! It was quite the surprise. Nathan Drake is awesome, but it was plain obvious. Although, I was expecting around six characters to be unveiled due to the game's imminent release and its probable huge roster. Beggers can't be choosers though.

Count Mario said:
I actually liked Bioshock a lot
Possibly because it's hands-down one of the greatest games ever made. But that's just my theory, so who knows?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Yeah, I saw that, and I was all "WTH?!" I mean, Big Daddy isn't exactly important to the PlayStation's history. In fact, it was pretty much a PC and Xbox 360 exclusive before it got ported to the PS3.

But whatever, Big Daddy's still cool.

Okay, I waited for over three days.

I just wanted to let everybody know that Superbot Entertainment (Playstation All-Stars' Development Team) set up a Facebook page with multiple characters you could like one for that you want in the game.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402936059750258.95129.225673480809851&type=3

This is an opportunity for the fans to "LIKE" their favorite characters. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will take considerations of the most popular characters to maybe get a spot in this upcoming brawler. NOTE: If a character appears in this section, it does NOT mean they will make an appearence in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. We want to listen to the fans through this source, as well as many others, to find out which they want to see. Remember that if a character you wanted does not make the cut once the game is released this Holidays, we will still support the game with a big amount of DLC. Keep supporting your favorite characters! and tell your friends to support them as well.

Also, the only characters I care about seeing in this game are:
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Rayman
Sly Cooper (Confirmed)
Ratchet and Clank (Stage Confirmed)
Jak and Daxter (Stage Confirmed)
Sora
Cloud Strife
Solid Snake (Rumored)
Cole MacGrath (Rumored)
Nathan (Confirmed)
Chris Redfield or Nemesis T-Type
Dante
Big Daddy (Confirmed)
Ezio de Auditore da Firenze
Kratos (Confirmed)
Sackboy (Stage Confirmed)
Sir Daniel Fortesque (MediEvil is epic and deserves to be revived as a Sony series)
Raziel
Gex
Lara Croft
(Keep in mind, I am not saying I will not be satisfied with the game if this exact list of characters aren't in. I'm just saying these are the only characters I care about appearing)

Are they seriously asking people if they want Yorda to be playable in the game? What's she going to do, stand around and wait for Ico to hit people with a stick?

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Are they seriously asking people if they want Yorda to be playable in the game? What's she going to do, stand around and wait for Ico to hit people with a stick?
Yorda makes Fat Princess look like Kratos.

Honestly hoping no Team Ico character makes it in, if not just because I'm an incredible hipster who takes those games more ultra super seriously than she should.

Back