PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

I think there's currently two characters, a stage, and some minions available?

Isaac Clarke from Dead Space and Zeus from God of War are now DLC characters.
Also, a new stage. The Graveyard from Medieval invaded by The Unfinished Swan.

I've got this game for the PS3 and PS Vita, and I must say, the PS3 Version is way better than the PS Vita Version.
I mean, PS3 has better menu's, more understandable Controls, no Dutch Voice Actors, etc.

Bubble Man said:
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space and Zeus from God of War are now DLC characters.
Also, a new stage. The Graveyard from Medieval invaded by The Unfinished Swan.
This is turning more and more into "All the characters that can't make it to Smash Bros All Stars Battle Royale"

If Isaac doesn't have an attack involving stomping everyone's limbs off while eleven billion string instruments blare at you obnoxiously from every direction, I'll be severely disappointed.

Big thanks to Crash Mania for this info

By the way, there's a Twitter campaign to support the inclusion of Crash and Spyro as DLC characters in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It has the support of an official Activision account, so it might be a good chance to bump whoever's in charge of that decision off of their pedestal. Here are some accounts where your wish is worth tweeting about:
@AtviAssist, where requests are being forward to Activision.
@SonySantaMonica, the studio now in charge of the game.
@SethKillian, for all DLC stuff going in.

I was just playing this today, it's really good.

Sir Daniel is the awesomeness that is awesome. :rosalina:

But none of the other characters' enemies are from other games.

I really wish Spike wasn't already PaRappa's enemy. He could have tried to net Charles.

Jak's enemy is Ratchet.
Nathan Drake's enemy is Sly.
Fat Princess's enemy is Evil Cole.
Sir Daniel's enemy is Radec.
Sackboy's enemy is Big Daddy.
Nariko's enemy is Dante.
Heihachi's enemy is Toro.
Spike's enemy is PaRappa.
Cole's enemy is Raiden.
Sweet Tooth's enemy is Kratos.

I think it's pretty cool how Drake and Sly/Cole and Raiden/Sackboy and Big Daddy are rivals, although Fat Princess and Evil Cole is a little random.

It means none of the character's rivals are from the same series; Sackboy's (LittleBigPlanet) is Big Daddy (Bioshock), Sly Cooper's is Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Jak and Daxter's are Ratchet and Clank, etc. Why would Tomba be any different?

Aaaaaaaand post conflicted.

Cynthia said:
I think it's pretty cool how Drake and Sly/Cole and Raiden/Sackboy and Big Daddy are rivals, although Fat Princess and Evil Cole is a little random.
Both are greedy (FP for cake and EC for power).

Back