PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Professor Mario said:
^Dude, put on spoiler tags!

Okay, I'm not an avid fan of Sony except for playing some of their games once in a while like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Dexter, God of War, etc. but I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while because I like these characters and I wanted to see how successful this could be. I'd buy it if I had a PS3, but you know, IF. However, my jaw *bleep*ing dropped when I saw Rayman, Crash, and Spyro on that list. Those are some of my favorite childhood franchises ever and I'm still in love with Rayman! Man, this *bleep*'s going to be tight! There is literally NO way to make this list better besides adding Solid Snake, but I have a feeling he might be returning to the new Smash Bros. instead which old benefit me even more. Still, this list is epic! I just got through with talking to my friend on the phone and he jazzed in his pants when I told him these characters, Kratos, and Nathan Drake were in here!
That didn't need a spoiler tag.

Yoshidude99 said:
Professor Mario said:
^Dude, put on spoiler tags!

Okay, I'm not an avid fan of Sony except for playing some of their games once in a while like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Dexter, God of War, etc. but I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while because I like these characters and I wanted to see how successful this could be. I'd buy it if I had a PS3, but you know, IF. However, my jaw *bleep*ing dropped when I saw Rayman, Crash, and Spyro on that list. Those are some of my favorite childhood franchises ever and I'm still in love with Rayman! Man, this *bleep*'s going to be tight! There is literally NO way to make this list better besides adding Solid Snake, but I have a feeling he might be returning to the new Smash Bros. instead which old benefit me even more. Still, this list is epic! I just got through with talking to my friend on the phone and he jazzed in his pants when I told him these characters, Kratos, and Nathan Drake were in here!
That didn't need a spoiler tag.
Yeah, it did. There might be a chance that Crash might be unlockable.

I want it if original Spyro is on it, but than no. They'll probably stupid and bring his Skylanders design. I despise that.

To bad I don't have a PS3.....

Agreed on Spyro. Although I thought Skylanders was an interesting concept, their recent redesign is just freaking UGLY!

The new look of Spyro is one of the reasons I don't like Skylanders but as long as they make Crash good I don't mind.

He's a main character from the Sly Cooper series.

You know, I have to wonder something. Since this is coming out, is Snake going to jump ship and be in this, or perhaps remain a Smash veteran? I'd be fine with either decision since his main fanbase is with Sony while I love Snake while being a major Nintendo fan.

Professor Mario said:
You know, I have to wonder something. Since this is coming out, is Snake going to jump ship and be in this, or perhaps remain a Smash veteran? I'd be fine with either decision since his main fanbase is with Sony while I love Snake while being a major Nintendo fan.
I'd like it if Snake joined this and probably even mention Brawl (Samus took her clothes off).

Maybe to replace Snake, they could get Simon Belmont.

Magikrazy said:
Professor Mario said:
I'd like it if Snake joined this and probably even mention Brawl (Samus took her clothes off).

Maybe to replace Snake, they could get Simon Belmont.
That'd be awesome! Personally, I would accept Simon or Bomberman as Konami's replacements and now I feel like agreeing Snake should go here.

As for the character leak list, I have to say that once I actually checked the source, I believe it's fake. Imbd is widely known to be like Wikipedia and post false information by just anybody. it's happened to me in the past for games I were hyped for like Kingdom Hearts. For example, it stated that one of the characters, Terra, was to be voiced by Christian Bale (You know, the guy who plays Batman in Dark Knight?) and turned out to be utterly false along with other characters. So, at least take it with a grain of salt, although I'd recommend a few pounds. While the characters could be in the game, it's only the list itself I doubt.

This is kind of interesting news:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/16/clowkw0rk-joins-playstation-all-stars-battle-royal-developer-as-community-manager/

Daniel Maniago, better known as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 player “Clockw0rk”, famous for his Doctor Doom/Strider pairing, is joining the development team as "community manager". This will probably amount to dealing with the fighting game community and gauging their criticisms and feedback.

This bit of news also reaffirms notions of the team hiring actually fighting game community players to help balance out the game. In a sense, they're pretty much going the OPPOSITE direction of Super Smash Bros. and try to make things more fair and less chaotic.

Smashgoom202 said:
This is kind of interesting news:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/16/clowkw0rk-joins-playstation-all-stars-battle-royal-developer-as-community-manager/

Daniel Maniago, better known as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 player “Clockw0rk”, famous for his Doctor Doom/Strider pairing, is joining the development team as "community manager". This will probably amount to dealing with the fighting game community and gauging their criticisms and feedback.

This bit of news also reaffirms notions of the team hiring actually fighting game community players to help balance out the game. In a sense, they're pretty much going the OPPOSITE direction of Super Smash Bros. and try to make things more fair and less chaotic.

Some more news, Infamous 2's voice of Cole MacGrath, Eric Laden, said that he, along with the voice actors of Nathan Drake and Solid Snake (Nolan North and David Hayter), are involved in this game:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/18/snake-drake-and-cole-confirmed-for-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

Snake?
Snake?!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

I knew it!

Do you think that Snake will mention Smash Bros. at all?

So now that were close to E3, which characters would you like to see get revealed? I would love Solid Snake, Rayman, Crash, Dr. Neo Cortex, Spyro, Ratchet, Clank, Jak and Daxter, Gex, Cole, or Nathan Drake. Those are honestly the only characters I'll be looking forward to seeing.

There is a pic of Crash in the game
Crash7.PNG

It looks like he has his latest design from Mind Over Mutant which I don't mind.

Yoshidude99 said:
There is a pic of Crash in the game
Crash7.PNG

It looks like he has his latest design from Mind Over Mutant which I don't mind.
No it's not, that's Parappa the Rapper. He has an orange hat and the similar shoes and pants to Crash.

Back