PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Smashgoom202 said:
Ah, alrighty then...

See, to me, I never really saw Sony as a video game company, and didn't think it could HAVE it's own original characters, so I just assumed that all of it's characters would just be from companies owned by a second or third party. Shows how much I know about the PlayStation.
mind you, Glowsquid linked to proof that Sony intend to use third-party characters important to PlayStation's history, so perhaps they will use Crash Bandicoot. I still don't think they will because lolActivision, but the possibility is there at least.

Mario4Ever said:
I don't quite understand why Kratos is in this. I know that he's one of Sony's most popular characters, but he seems out of place in games in which he can't rip people and things to shreds.
still makes slightly more sense than Kratos' arbitrary inclusion in Mortal Kombat (2011).

Obviously you don't know much about Activision's reputation, then. Also, despite Rayman's initial appearance on the original PlayStation, his consistently multi-platform history makes him relatively unimportant to the PlayStation's history.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Obviously you don't know much about Activision's reputation, then. Also, despite Rayman's initial appearance on the original PlayStation, his consistently multi-platform history makes him relatively unimportant to the PlayStation's history.
Yeah I know how idiotic Activison can be.

Let's see, so far we have:

Kratos
Sly Cooper
Mael Radec
Sweet Tooth
Fat Princess
Parappa
It's been mentioned that Nate Drake has a really good chance.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Mario4Ever said:
I don't quite understand why Kratos is in this. I know that he's one of Sony's most popular characters, but he seems out of place in games in which he can't rip people and things to shreds.
still makes slightly more sense than Kratos' arbitrary inclusion in Mortal Kombat (2011).

You have a point there.

For characters, I'm hoping for Sackboy, Nathan Drake, and Cole McGrath. Also possibly Rachet and Jak. And maybe someone from Ape Escape?

Also it would be nice to see Crash and/or Spyro though I think it might be unlikely. But since they do intend to use Third Party characters, it's possible.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I thought it made sense, considering how violent Kratos is.

Smashgoom202 said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
I thought it made sense, considering how violent Kratos is.

I still think its hilarious how he's the worst character in the game lmao.

Through discussion of this elsewhere I have been reminded of the MediEvil games. Ol' Dan might have a chance of appearing, I've heard.

Hey guys! Penny Arcade is here!

i-9t8rbg7-X3.jpg

SiFi said:
Hey guys! Penny Arcade is here!

i-9t8rbg7-X3.jpg
You know, the whole "PlayStation 3 has no games" joke isn't as funny as it used to be, especially after I looked up all the different games that were for the PlayStation and PlayStation 2...

Plus this guy's suggestions:

I think the site for it also has a countdown for when the next Character reveal will happen. It currently says 34 days.

http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/

Northern Verve said:
I think the site for it also has a countdown for when the next Character reveal will happen. It currently says 34 days.

This is going to be my Smash Bros. DOJO!! until the actual Super Smash Bros. games for 3DS and Wii U get their own site.

Smashgoom202 said:
Northern Verve said:

This is going to be my Smash Bros. DOJO!! until the actual Super Smash Bros. games for 3DS and Wii U get their own site.
Mine too

Check this out:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1224051p1.html

ICO as a playable character?

There's been a leak, IMDB reveals the voice actors for the game:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2385173/fullcredits

Here's who will be voiced in the game, so basically it means they're in the game:

Daxter
Jak
Gex
Crash Bandicoot
Ratchet
Clank
Captain Qwark
Dr. Nefarious
Spyro
Dr. Neo Vortex
Nathan Drake
Victor Sullivan
Murray
Bentley
Rayman

HECK YEAH, CRASH BANDICOOT! And they'd BETTER use the old Spyro design! AND HOLY *bleep*ING *bleep* RAYMAN! I just finished playing Rayman Origins, geez, I wish I had a PS3!

YES. That's awesome that Crash is going to be in it. And with Rayman on board? I think I'm actually going to get this. Also I didn't expect Cortex to get in too. That's even more awesome.

Smashgoom202 said:
Gex
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Rayman

I am happy now.

^Dude, put on spoiler tags!

Okay, I'm not an avid fan of Sony except for playing some of their games once in a while like Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, God of War, etc. but I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while because I like these characters and I wanted to see how successful this could be. I'd buy it if I had a PS3, but you know, IF. However, my jaw fucking dropped when I saw Crash, Spyro, and Rayman on that list. Those are some of my favorite childhood franchises ever and I'm still in love with them to this day! Man, this shit's going to be tight! There is literally NO way to make this list better besides adding Solid Snake. Still, this list is epic! I just got through with talking to my friend on the phone and he jizzed in his pants when I told him these characters, Kratos, and Nathan Drake were in here!

Back