Current Vandal on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel that TrickyMario is the one who created that vandal.. He is always there when an imposer vandal appears...

You get three guesses as to why it seems that way.

http://www.mariowiki.com/User_talk:TrickyMario7654#Vandal

I've basically said as much here. I'm tired of people not getting the fucking memo: evading a ban is the quickest way to legitimize it AND make it longer, if not permanent. The idea I've gathered is to learn from your mistakes and then get the hell on for however long the block is until it expires, and if it's permanent, well, too bad.

Yeah, the reason we block people is to not only protect the wiki but also give users a way to think twice about what they did. Ban evasion completely destroys the point of that.

Well, you should assume good faith in users; I don't think he's involved in this, just being overly sympathetic to someone who got perma-banned for a good reason after all i'm friends with a perma-banned user on the wiki

Keh, you're right there. It's still irritating to watch, especially since he honestly believes that TrickyMario actually has a chance to be unbanned at this point.

"I know if you do good things like that, the admins will know you're a nice guy and maybe give you another chance." lol

What the ---- is an EMU anyway, some sort of robotic flightless bird?

oh btw, I compared the computer info of the latest "Turboo sucks" sockpuppet with those of our good friend TrickyMario and they're identical, lol.

Don't worry, the wiki can handle another cockroach

Ok i only made the Turboo is an idoit is the only anti-turboo because he banned me :( and Baby luigi told him

Not spam, he genuinely thinks it's useful information. Just remove it and tell him it's not.

Some "team" of unfunny vandals are ganging up on poor Candy Kong right now. Please block the following while protecting Candy Kong's page. Thanks

‎50.7.66.34
‎208.53.158.137
‎198.23.71.119

Big bob 999
STDs are B A D
‎Xhamster 727 nice

You're only meant to have one account, but sometimes people create more than one account. The accounts created after the original are sockpuppets

Jim McGinn said:
You're only meant to have one account, but sometimes people create more than one account. The accounts created after the original are sockpuppets

An exception is when the extra account(s) are for other people who live in the same household and access the Wiki from the same place, which is allowed but requires explanation to the staff so those people don't get confused as sockpuppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back