New Super Mario Bros. 2

So many mario games,wonder what we think of this now since the reveal of a possible New Mario game on the Wii U

SuperNick3DLand said:
So many mario games,wonder what we think of this now since the reveal of a possible New Mario game on the Wii U
Possible? It's downright confirmed. Miyamoto announced it to appear with Pikmin 3 at E3 over a month ago and we saw footage in Nintendo Direct. No offense, I'm just saying.

The New Super Mario bros series sure is expanding fast.

Anyway I'm gald Racoon Mario is returning and you can now fire huge fireballs, this is looking good.

Count Mario said:
NSY said:
The New Super Mario bros series sure is expanding fast.

Anyway I'm gald Racoon Mario is returning and you can now fire huge fireballs, this is looking good.
That turn things into gold.
Speaking of Gold it seems that it gives Mario extra powers.

They forgot to write 'Reznor' on the wooden wheel, other than that - perfect. Reznor's probably the best recurring mini-boss in the series so far.

Beetleking said:

Nice to see the return of the Renzors. :)

Though why I do I still get the feeling that it should have been Wario who should have been the protagonist of this type of game? I mean look all the coins! Hm, I still wonder if there is a life system implemented in this game (of course it likely would be, but with all those coins...). :???:

100 coins equals a 1-up, so seeing so many coins is to be expected in a Super Mario title. Anyway, nice to see that the Reznors are making a comeback after a very long hiatus.

With all of those coins, you'd think that they'd offer more than just 1-ups. It'll be interesting to see how the coin-related elements will work out.

Maybe you could buy reserve items with those coins

But why? One gold power-up is enough and If there was the golden mushroom they would turn you into gold and you may think you got the Golden Flower when you actually got a golden mushroom

Back