New Super Mario Bros. 2

Gardevoir said:
Bobomb buddies are kind pink/red bobombs..... there are bobombs in 2d games right? SO WYNAUT!
Eh, you're right. How about just making them separate colors for characters like how Penguin Suit shadings differ with Mario and Luigi or how their Tanooki Suits look different?

Gardevoir said:
Mario Bob-omb Buddy and Luigi Green Bobomb?? Anyways a bob omb suit would look really weird.
I meant that Mario's red and Luigi's black, but whatever. Anyways, it wouldn't look that weird. Just imagine Shell Mario, but instead of the shell it's a bomb exterior with a helmet on top of his head.

Gardevoir said:
wouldnt really look like a bob omb them.. Errr/ Does anything throws bobombs? because that could be a suit.
Mouser, but I don't really think a mouse suit is really the greatest idea to fit with a bomb theme.

Gardevoir said:
Professor Mario said:
Gardevoir said:
Um isnt there that monty mole from sunshine? Maybe a Monty Tank of some sort.
He shoots out bombs from a cannon. How is that ever going to fit into a single power-up?

He throws them when you get too close. Maybe a Monty Suit?
But Montys normally have no association to bombs and that thing you talked about only appeared in one game, which is also 3D. I find it hard to believe we'll get a costume made from something so minuscule in the series.

Magikrazy said:
Professor Mario said:
Gardevoir said:
Maybe a Rocky Wrench Suit :D (This is a different idea)
Okay, now that is a good idea! How would it look like?
Brown suit with blue Buzzy Beetle shell in the back and sunglasses.
Magikrazy said:
Professor Mario said:
Gardevoir said:
Maybe a Rocky Wrench Suit :D (This is a different idea)
Okay, now that is a good idea! How would it look like?
Brown suit with blue Buzzy Beetle shell in the back and sunglasses.
Looks cool! But, why does it have a blue Buzzy Beetle Shell on the back...

It would be awesome if this had a online mode where you could play like a coin competition or maybe a race to the end of the level. Although it would only be able to have up to about 4 or so players which is a downside.

MnSG said:
Magikrazy said:
Don't Rocky Wrenches have Buzzy Beetle shells on their backs?

They used to, but they now resemble Monty Moles a lot more.
That kind of disappointed me a bit, that they didn't keep their classic design, but at the same time, I'm just glad they're back at all!

So with the download option I definitely will pick this up, as I slurp up any :mario: ... but I am a bit concerned about Nintendo really relying on its cash cows in the wake of 3DS starting badly.

E3 will probably reassure me with Pikmin 3, but still

Back