New Super Mario Bros. 2

Magikrazy said:
Z-omb said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The idea of having the Koopalings be the mid-world bosses and having different characters be the actual boss of each world is brilliant! Like having your cake and eating it, too!

That would be pretty awesome actually and if they could fit in Boom Boom somewhere as well then it would totally rock!
Am I the only one here who doesn't like Boom Boom that much?

Anyway, I also like Smashgoom's idea.

I dont really like Boom Boom much either.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Magikrazy said:
Z-omb said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The idea of having the Koopalings be the mid-world bosses and having different characters be the actual boss of each world is brilliant! Like having your cake and eating it, too!

That would be pretty awesome actually and if they could fit in Boom Boom somewhere as well then it would totally rock!

I've never heard of him, but I don't really like those kinda bosses to well.

MarioBros2 said:
Magikrazy said:
Z-omb said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You've never heard of Boom Boom? He appeared in every world of Super Mario Bros 3[and the Remakes], and Super Mario 3D Land.

SuperNick3DLand said:
MarioBros2 said:
Magikrazy said:
Z-omb said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You've never heard of Boom Boom? He appeared in every world of Super Mario Bros 3[and the Remakes], and Super Mario 3D Land.
I'm only 11, so I've never played Super Mario Bros. 3 and I haven't beaten Super Mario 3D Land.

If you're talking about how he said fanboys, it's just a term used for the huge fans.

I see some people can take being called fanboys more than others...

MarioBros2 said:
I'm only 11, so I've never played Super Mario Bros. 3 and I haven't beaten Super Mario 3D Land.

YAY SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME :D

*facepalm* Boom Boom is on World 2-Airstrip, thats not too far away from the begening.... Um... Boom Boom

Gardevoir said:
If you're talking about how he said fanboys, it's just a term used for the huge fans.

I see some people can take being called fanboys more than others...

MarioBros2 said:

YAY SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN ME :D

*facepalm* Boom Boom is on World 2-Airstrip, thats not too far away from the begening.... Um... Boom Boom
Thank you! I'll look it up later. It's pretty hard on this phone.

Re: New Super Mario Bros. 3

Gamefreak75 said:
I don't want the Koopalings in this game. I know people like them, but they seem to battle the same: stomp on head, when they retreat in shell, dode and repeat. They had their time to shine, anyways.

I would prefer they bring back old bosses (would be cool for some like Eyerok, King Bob-omb, King Boo, etc) or new bosses.
The Koopalings should be mini-bosses

Re: New Super Mario Bros. 3

Danny The Street said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I don't want the Koopalings in this game. I know people like them, but they seem to battle the same: stomp on head, when they retreat in shell, dode and repeat. They had their time to shine, anyways.

I would prefer they bring back old bosses (would be cool for some like Eyerok, King Bob-omb, King Boo, etc) or new bosses.
The Koopalings should be mini-bosses
Yeah! At least mini bosses. :-/

I wood like to see worlds at least 10 or 12 worlds

Order of Bosses I want:
World 1:Larry Koopa, Boom Boom
World 2: Roy Koopa, Eyerok or a giant Spike
World 3: Lemmy Koopa, King Boo or Chill Bully
World 4: Wendy, Giant Unagi or a Crab boss
World 5: Iggy, Petey Piranha
World 6: Morton, some rock boss or King Bob-omb
World 7: Ludwig, Rapheal Raven
World 8: Kamek, Bowser Jr., Bowser
World 9: Dry Bowser or someone powerful

YoshiGo99 said:
I wood like to see worlds at least 10 or 12 worlds

Order of Bosses I want:
World 1:Larry Koopa, Boom Boom
World 2: Roy Koopa, Eyerok or a giant Spike
World 3: Lemmy Koopa, King Boo or Chill Bully
World 4: Wendy, Giant Unagi or a Crab boss
World 5: Iggy, Petey Piranha
World 6: Morton, some rock boss or King Bob-omb
World 7: Ludwig, Rapheal Raven
World 8: Kamek, Bowser Jr., Bowser
World 9: Dry Bowser or someone powerful
That would be the order that I would choose.

I didn't watch the first video, but I watched the 2nd one!

Smashgoom202 said:

I was thinking the polar opposite on my end. Maybe for some inputs...

World 1-Fort: Boom Boom
World 1-Castle: Larry Koopa
World 2-Fort: Mummipokey
World 2-Castle: Morton Koopa Jr.
World 3-Fort: Pom Pom
World 3-Castle: Wendy O. Koopa
World 4-Fort: Petey Piranha
World 4-Castle: Iggy Koopa
World 4-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 5-Fort: Lakithunder
World 5-Castle: Roy Koopa
World 6-Fort: Chief Chilly
World 6-Castle: Lemmy Koopa
World 6-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 7-Fort: Reznor
World 7-Castle: Ludwig von Koopa
World 8-Fort: Boom Boom + Pom Pom
World 8-Castle 1: Koopalings' Revenge
World 8-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 8-Castle 2: Bowser

Smashgoom202 said:
Gardevoir said:
I was about to post it here.. You beat me to it...

Most (2) of those i told GameXplain were sarcastic comments..
Which comments were they?

Let me go check my inbox..

Me: I think you missed someting in the 1st picture.... The P-Meter isnt full but YET HE IS FLYING..

superbowserbros3: if you rememembered, the p meter runs out while you are flying.

Me: -_- if you remember it just simply drops to zero when you are running out of fly time.

Koops520: Maybe, YOU missed something. The castle is far left, while in other games, it appears in the center of the starting screen. And it's possible that the picture don't show the start of the level, because there's no enough space to fill the bar. So, Mario can be actually flying down.

Me: Well he needed time to fly up.. AND PLUS HE IS IN THE FLYING POSITION SO GET SOME INFORMATION RIGHT...

Me: *censored*

Koops520: What if they want to keep the classic traits of Super Mario Bros. 3?

Me: What if your mom wants to keep the classic traits of Super Mario Bros. 3?

Me (not exact comment, but a sarcastic one): If theres not enough space to fill the bar then how did he fly in the first place. You missed something else... mario has 62 coins and he is at the start.

TheTuxedoGuy101: it runs out the longer you fly

Me: HAVE YOU PLAYED MARO BROS 3!?!? It stays full until you run out.

TheTuxedoGuy101: that dosent mean they wont change that

Me: That doesnt mean they did..

darkarch757 (he was mentioned in the video. *bleep* him.) :A fair guess would be the meter will decrease as you spend so much time in the air, this will give a much more obvious look to the time you have left in air

hiyall15: With that information I theroris that the p meter will allow for something different of maybe a speed boost we can only guess

This was a sarcastic comment by me but i dont remember how or why: You missed something else... mario has 62 coins and he is at the start. And also the P Meter isnt in the other levels so that means it only appears when mario has a racoon suit.

I don't really know what anyone's talking about, but I am fine not knowing.

Back