New Super Mario Bros. 2

Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:
I don't really know what anyone's talking about, but I am fine not knowing.

*facepalm*

Um, i was mentioned in the video posted above 3 times... 1 or 2 of which was a reply to a comment sarcastically.
The problem is, I can't tell sarcasm on the Internet.

MarioBros2 said:
Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:

*facepalm*

Um, i was mentioned in the video posted above 3 times... 1 or 2 of which was a reply to a comment sarcastically.
You're not alone, buddy.

Smashgoom202 said:
MarioBros2 said:
Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:

*facepalm*

You're not alone, buddy.
Yeah, I can tell in real life, but it's not like there's voices.

Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:
Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:
Gardevoir said:
I feel famous...
How do you feel famous?

Because..

THEY SAID MY NAME.. sarcastic scream intended.
What? Buddy?

-_-

For starters i meant my USERname.. and secondly its boidoh and finally that was my 1st user name which i plan to change back to soon.
Sorry. :( I'm just learning about this whole thing.

Gardevoir said:
MarioBros2 said:
Gardevoir said:
I feel famous...
How do you feel famous?

Because..

THEY SAID MY NAME.. sarcastic scream intended.
Oh is THAT what you're doing with the cap lock thing? Yeah, I'm sure anyone will OBVIOUSLY catch that you don't really mean what you say just because you type in all capital letters. [/sarcasm]

Right, so... New Super Mario Bros. 2... I'd like to see the Frog Suit come back, and the Hammer Suit as well, they were awesome!

I would want a Fire Bro Suit and an Ice Bro Suit.. OH WAIT, its called the fire flower and ice flower -_-...

Seriously though that should replace the fire flower :D

Nostalgia fanboys will wanna shoot me for this opinion... I know it would upset the balance of mario but...

Gardevoir said:
I would want a Fire Bro Suit and an Ice Bro Suit.. OH WAIT, its called the fire flower and ice flower -_-...

Nostalgia fanboys will wanna shoot me for this opinion... I know it would upset the balance of mario but...
Couldn't they be alongside each other?

If Penguin Suit and Ice Flower co-exist, why not?

Magikrazy said:
Gardevoir said:

Hmmm.. Why not make the two fire/ice bro suits have shell protection or some kind of shell freeze/flash attack thing.

Gardevoir said:
Magikrazy said:
Gardevoir said:

Hmmm.. Why not make the two fire/ice bro suits have shell protection or some kind of shell freeze/flash attack thing.
That would be cool,

Gardevoir said:
I am a fan of Boomerang Bros.... so i must love their families.
Yeah, I like em too, but they're not my favorite TBH.

How about a Bob-omb Suit? It allows you to blow up enemies and objects by charging the fuse. Also, the explosion can propel you into the air by charging the fuse to its max. However, the suit needs about twenty seconds to recharge in order to not make this suit a total spam-fest. The physical appearance has Mario wearing a Bob-omb Buddy's red sphere exterior and a red helmet that has the M emblem with a fuse on top while Luigi has the traditional black Bob-omb version.

Professor Mario said:
How about a Bob-omb Suit? It allows you to blow up enemies and objects by charging the fuse. Also, the explosion can propel you into the air by charging the fuse to its max. However, the suit needs about twenty seconds to recharge in order to not make this suit a total spam-fest. The physical appearance has Mario wearing a bob-omb's black sphere exterior and a black helmet that has the M emblem with a fuse on top.

Mario would be more of a bobomb buddy...

Gardevoir said:
Professor Mario said:
How about a Bob-omb Suit? It allows you to blow up enemies and objects by charging the fuse. Also, the explosion can propel you into the air by charging the fuse to its max. However, the suit needs about twenty seconds to recharge in order to not make this suit a total spam-fest. The physical appearance has Mario wearing a bob-omb's black sphere exterior and a black helmet that has the M emblem with a fuse on top.

Mario would be more of a bobomb buddy...
Hm, I didn't think about that. But since they aren't in 2D games, I imagine looking like the regulars would be more predictable.

Back