New Super Mario Bros. 2

Majin Vegeta said:
That would be nice, but I can't see them bringing back Brown Yoshi.
I honestly have to agree with that.

I'm not too familliar with the Yoshi colors, but I actually don't wanna see a brown Yoshi.

Brown Yoshis are currently "extinct".

All you get is a boring rainbow of Yoshis instead of fun colors such as sepia, brown, light brown, and dark brown.

Baby Luigi said:

All you get is a boring rainbow of Yoshis instead of fun colors such as sepia, brown, light brown, and dark brown.
That's a bit switched :-\

Magikrazy said:
MarioBros2 said:
Baby Luigi said:

That's a bit switched :-\
Perhaps she was being sarcastic.
Ok, I can't really tell sarcasm on the internet. I'm so stupid! :'(
:dk2: :dk2: :dk2:

Nintendo, I want the Hammer Suit back. And throw in some long forgotten SMW enemies. I want to see Chargin' Chuck, Rex, and Jumping Piranha Plant back.

Majin Vegeta said:
Nintendo, I want the Hammer Suit back. And throw in some long forgotten SMW enemies. I want to see Chargin' Chuck, Rex, and Jumping Piranha Plant back.
That thing kicked ass.

Throwing hammers, blocking fireballs, etc.

Baby Luigi said:

I laughed.

Baby Luigi said:

Yeah, why come no Gray Yoshis?

Baby Luigi said:

needs more black, white, light black, and dark white.

Dont forget shiny oil color.

Going back to the yoshis and all, I'd be glad if Yoshis were more like smw yoshis.

Not the design, more of the abilities they had. Like some just spit fire, others cause quakes, etc. etc.

Yoshis in recent games dont feel all that special anymore due to the fact they just pretty much use tongue to swallor or spit shells.

Although I'd rather not have anything broken like unlimited flying yoshi or anything.

I still wonder if the P-Wing on that one screenshot is for when you have a P-Wing, when you have a Tanooki or P-Wing, or its just always there.

BTW is it really true that you can digitally download this game?

This game does make me wonder what bosses will appear. If anything, I'd like the Koopalings to come back again, but odds are, they're probably going to be pushed back by a bunch of newcomer bosses.

Yes, put in the Koopalings, I would be happy if they put in a fight where you had to battle all the Koopalings at once.

I liked the bosses in the original more than the koopalings. The Koopalngs didn't feel as unique to me. I like them in general, just not their boss fights. Didn't stick out to me much.

Back