I am finally getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door this week!

New Super Mario said:
Wow, already?! Well what was the big rush?

EDIT: Are you gunna playit on a Wii or on the GC?

This is one of my favorite games ever. It deserves the praise it gets.

Prepare to be amazed, a true sequel to the incredible Paper Mario.

98% of the game is good, only real bad thing is side quests, as their a bit boring. Otherwise you'll love it with its updated battle system, soothing ost, hilarious writing, and awesome customization.

Have fun dude.

Zae said:
98% of the game is good, only real bad thing is side quests, as their a bit boring.
Which is why I kinda prefer the first game. Better side quests. The things I long for when it comes to video games. It leaves me more exploration.

New Super Mario said:
I've heard nothing but good about this game, so I hope I enjoy it.

You WILL play it and you WILL enjoy it

New Super Mario said:
I am so excited! You can discuss the game here and stuff. I've heard nothing but good about this game, so I hope I enjoy it.
I never got a chance to play this and the world says it's amazing but it looks amazing.

P.S:I also heard that the final boss is really hard.

UltraMario said:
Zae said:
98% of the game is good, only real bad thing is side quests, as their a bit boring.
Which is why I kinda prefer the first game. Better side quests. The things I long for when it comes to video games. It leaves me more exploration.

side quests in pm1 were crap too, the majority of them were just lousy fetch quests.

Mario rpgs in general dont have good sidequests but w/e

The odious backtracking you're required to do for Chapter 4 and before enterring Chapter 7 too. Can't say I like how you're forced to watch 10 minutes of unskipabble (and terrible) verbiage each times you fight against the final boss, either :x.

Despite that though, I'll echo what everyone else said in this thread. It's easily one of my favourite Mario games and one of the very few RPGs I like.

New Super Yoshi said:
New Super Mario said:
I am so excited! You can discuss the game here and stuff. I've heard nothing but good about this game, so I hope I enjoy it.
I never got a chance to play this and the world says it's amazing but it looks amazing.

P.S:I also heard that the final boss is really hard.
It's not really.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
New Super Mario said:
Wow, already?! Well what was the big rush?

EDIT: Are you gunna playit on a Wii or on the GC?
Wii. I don't have a Gamecube, I just play them on the Wii.

Sharks Territory said:
NSM, you will finally live for the first time.
Ha, yeah. I am gonna stay up all night and play it.

So it's coming from Illinois cause apparently that's the closest place I could get it from a Gamestop. So once they ship it here I can play. Hope that's soon.

It's more "RPG like" than SPM so I think I will really enjoy it.

Good to hear, NSM.

First two chapters are really boring, but once Chapter 3 starts, the game really starts getting good.

How far have you gotten?

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah its turn based.
Even better. Kinda like BiS story right?

I think I will turn my avatar to Admiral Bobbery. Cause he looks awesome
Yeah except you can use Partners and stuff. Also Chapter 1 has an awesome boss.

You need least 2 ultra mushroom before entering TTYD and don't use them until you entered final boss

Buster Baxter said:
Good to hear, NSM.

First two chapters are really boring, but once Chapter 3 starts, the game really starts getting good.

How far have you gotten?
I actually haven't gotten it yet. But once I do, I will tell you guys all about it.

Zae said:
UltraMario said:
Zae said:

side quests in pm1 were crap too, the majority of them were just lousy fetch quests.
But I liked fetching things. ;-;. There's a reason for this, because... Well obviously, I like exploration. And with N64 PM, that pretty much seals the deal more than TTYD could imo.

Back