I am finally getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door this week!

Buster Baxter said:
Hey NSM, what do you plan on naming your Yoshi?
You can name it? Awesome!!!!!! Anyway not sure. Something awesome though. Like Smasher

Nah, I might name it after one of my pets.

Buster Baxter said:
Oops...I guess I should have put that in a spoiler. -_-;

New Super Mario said:
Something awesome though. Like Smasher

lol why'd you cross that out?
Nah, I don't care about that kind of stuff.

It'd be weird if I named it Smasher though, cause, yah....

New Super Mario said:
Buster Baxter said:
Oops...I guess I should have put that in a spoiler. -_-;

New Super Mario said:
Something awesome though. Like Smasher

lol why'd you cross that out?
Nah, I don't care about that kind of stuff.

screw you in my 10 HP run, i named my yoshi bmb awwwwww yeah

I named it Yoshi.

I'm so original.

New Super Mario said:

I'm fine if you name it Smasher :P

In fact, I encourage it.

I name it something different everytime. Once I named it X-Naut, latest run he's "Yoshi".

Right after I entered the name I was like, "DARN IT WHY DIDN'T I SAY VRISKA".

My pink Yoshi is named "Wario" ^.^

I've had every Yoshi color except black.

Red=EggCRUSH (I have no idea what the :posh: I was thinking when coming up with this name). Also, Mario
Green=Yoshi
Blue=Smash (this was before I even met Smasher)
Pink=Kirby
Orange= Citrus/Sunny

Hey NSM, some tips for you when the game arrives.

1. When you first enter East Rougeport (where Professor Frankly lives), a Bandit will steal half your money. Go to the plaza and into the back alley. Turn left and go inside the building. Talk to the Bandit and he'll return your money. There's also a star piece hidden in the room.

2. Go to the left of the plaza, and you'll meet Zess T. She tells you not to move, because she's looking for her contact. She'll never find it so you have to move and destroy her contact. This will at least activate the cutscene.

3. When you get to Petalburg, buy a POW Block and at least 6 Fire Flowers. On your way you have to fight 2 Clefts, 2 Bristles and if you fail the Thwomp's quiz, you have to fight 4 Spiked Clefts. There are POW Blocks outside the Cleft and Bristle rooms, but not outside the Thwomp's room. If you want to get extra Star Points, fail the quiz and POW Block the Spiked Clefts. The Fire Flowers are for the Fuzzies under the Thwomp.

Buster Baxter said:
3. When you get to Petalburg, buy a POW Block and at least 6 Fire Flowers. On your way you have to fight 2 Clefts, 2 Bristles and if you fail the Thwomp's quiz, you have to fight 4 Spiked Clefts. There are POW Blocks outside the Cleft and Bristle rooms, but not outside the Thwomp's room. If you want to get extra Star Points, fail the quiz and POW Block the Spiked Clefts. The Fire Flowers are for the Fuzzies under the Thwomp.
6 Fire Flowers?!? The Fuzzies aren't that hard...

Besides, I beat the Spiked Clefts without any items :smug:

6 Fire Flowers?!? The Fuzzies aren't that hard...
[/quote]

They're still annoying. The Fire Flowers can finish off all Fuzzies in one turn. Mario and Goombella combined can only take out 1 Fuzzy per turn. The Fire Flower is a time-saver.

Yoshiwalker said:
I beat the Spiked Clefts without any items :smug:

Prove it. >:[

UltraMario said:
UltraMario said:
Now all ya need is the first PM. :dk:.
I don't have a 64, but I could look into Virtual Console cause I have some other 64 games on the Wii.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
I still haven't got my call that the game has arrived sadly. I'm guessing it will be here sometime this week.
Are you sure it's even still coming?
Well we told Gamestop and they called a whole other store and everything so it seems weird if they would forget. I don't know where in Illinois it was coming from though so that could've played a factor.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
New Super Mario said:
I am so excited! You can discuss the game here and stuff. I've heard nothing but good about this game, so I hope I enjoy it.
I never got a chance to play this and the world says it's amazing but it looks amazing.

P.S:I also heard that the final boss is really hard.
It's not really.
I think it's one of the hardest final bosses in the whole Mario series. It took me a lot of tries to beat it the first time.

Back