I am finally getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door this week!

Don Pianta said:
If money's an issue, you can sell some badges to Ms. Mowz's employee.

When you get to Fahr Outpost, you need permission from Gold Bob and General White to get to the moon. Talk to Gold Bob first since it's a one-way trip.

There's also two badges in the X-Naut Fortress. Be sure to get them. They'll make the final boss slightly less harder and if you beat the boss, you won't be able to get them again until after the game is finished.
Yeah I already sold all my dumb badges and got like 500.

Which ones are those badges?

YoshiGo99 said:
I am finding Golbob. I hate this part in the game.
He's easy to find. I just don't like going to every place for General White. All the Warp Pipes I have make travelling quick though.

New Super Mario said:
Don Pianta said:
There's also two badges in the X-Naut Fortress. Be sure to get them. They'll make the final boss slightly less harder and if you beat the boss, you won't be able to get them again until after the game is finished.
Which ones are those badges?

Feeling Fine and Feeling Fine P.

They protect you from most status effects like poison. Very useful since the Shadow Queen can inflict you with status effects.

I know a trick to defeat the Shadow Queen.

just bring up at least 3 life shrooms and the items people recomended you, also don't forget to bring damaging items that give 6 or more damage if possible.

also try to equip any powering up badge. even p-up d-down badges help.

if you want that bit of extra damage that is only gives you 1 point more of damage to your enemies that could be insignificant but is always helpful, then you could use all or nothing badge.

just remember that every little thing helps no matter how unsignificant it is.

Feeling Fine badges both cost 4 BP each. Also they will not protect you from Freeze, Burn or Allergic. (I think Allergic can only be inflicted by the Shadow Queen, so don't worry about it too much)

Back