I am finally getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door this week!

New Super Mario said:
I don't have a 64, but I could look into Virtual Console cause I have some other 64 games on the Wii.
It's funny cuz I have it on both N64 AND VC. :dk:.

< Hardcore PM fan

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
New Super Mario said:
I am so excited! You can discuss the game here and stuff. I've heard nothing but good about this game, so I hope I enjoy it.
I never got a chance to play this and the world says it's amazing but it looks amazing.

P.S:I also heard that the final boss is really hard.
It's not really.
I think it's one of the hardest final bosses in the whole Mario series. It took me a lot of tries to beat it the first time.
It's easy for me mainly because you don't have 1hp to start with.....

New Super Mario said:
UltraMario said:
UltraMario said:
Now all ya need is the first PM. :dk:.
I don't have a 64, but I could look into Virtual Console cause I have some other 64 games on the Wii.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
I still haven't got my call that the game has arrived sadly. I'm guessing it will be here sometime this week.
Are you sure it's even still coming?
Well we told Gamestop and they called a whole other store and everything so it seems weird if they would forget. I don't know where in Illinois it was coming from though so that could've played a factor.
You might never be getting Paper Mario:The Thousand-Year Door.

I prefers go to ebay and get this game since gamestop stopped taking used gamecube games, only sell them until it runs out

Hey, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door is still available online. That's how I got my copy.

So you still have a fairly huge chance of acquiring it if you have online. Never say never folks.

Baby Luigi said:
Hey, Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door is still available online. That's how I got my copy.

So you still have a fairly huge chance of acquiring it if you have online. Never say never folks.
I only go on ebay and things for when they don't have them at Gamestop or anything. Because I have gotten ripped off on ebay twice now. Plus they come from farther away. I'll probably switch to ebay when Gamestop runs out of all the used games I want.

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:

I only go on ebay and things for when they don't have them at Gamestop or anything. Because I have gotten ripped off on ebay twice now. Plus they come from farther away. I'll probably switch to ebay when Gamestop runs out of all the used games I want.

Try Amazon

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:

Try Amazon
I will if I don't get my game this week.

So it just came today! I finished the entire prologue. It's very fun, and I am gonna play more after I am done on the computer. I love the turn-base rpg battles unlike SPM's system.

Yoshidude99 said:
Apparently if you get stuff from Amazon it dosen't come. Why don't you just get it in store?

False, I got Paper Mario Thousand Year Door from Amazon

I'm happy that you enjoyed Thousand Year Door

Yoshidude99 said:
Apparently if you get stuff from Amazon it dosen't come. Why don't you just get it in store?

When it shows up depends on when the purchase is made and what sort of purchase it is, though standard delivery time is 3-5 business days.

Yoshidude99 said:
Ordered Mario Party 9 and it came on the day it said it would come

Meh

New Super Mario said:
So it just came today! I finished the entire prologue. It's very fun, and I am gonna play more after I am done on the computer. I love the turn-base rpg battles unlike SPM's system.
Good. Are you a high level so far?

Yoshidude99 said:
Apparently if you get stuff from Amazon it dosen't come.

Total crap. Ive gotten like over 50 things from amazon and all of them came.

Prologue aint too bad but it only gets way better then that I'm afraid.

Also this made me realize I didn't do much of that DANGER BOARD thing in pm2, should probably do that when I play again.

That's only what I've been told thats why I said apparently

Apparently you were wrong, boy.

Strange how I got Super Smash Bros Melee together with Paper Mario Thousand Year Door by disobeying my mom.

New Super Yoshi said:
How did EBay rip you off NSM.
I was ordering some Mario collectables at the time (A Spiny Plush to be exact) But when it came, I got a BUZZY BEETLE INSTEAD. And they never responded back when I demanded my Spiny.

So the Punis are awesome. I'm on that chapter right now.

Don't feel bad about getting ripped off, NSM. I've gotten ripped off myself once (just not by EBay).

Anyway, Chapter 2 is IMO, the hardest chapter in terms of navigating since you have to keep all the punies with you at all times. Good luck.

Buster Baxter said:
Don't feel bad about getting ripped off, NSM. I've gotten ripped off myself once (just not by EBay).

Anyway, Chapter 2 is IMO, the hardest chapter in terms of navigating since you have to keep all the punies with you at all times. Good luck.
I know. I was walking and I got to the spiders and some got scared and three fell down. So I got to round them up when I get back on. :P

Some tips for the Chapter boss: bring along a couple of Fire Flowers or Ice Storms or you can make sure you have enough Star Power to use Earth Tremor. Also, if you have at least 3 Shine Sprites right now, I suggest you upgrade either Koops or Flurrie. Probably Flurrie since Koops can get flipped over like a normal Koopa and Flurrie's Super Rank move is pretty good.

Alternatively, you could watch YouTube vidoes for info.

Back