I am finally getting Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door this week!

Bit of advice: always read the dialogue. The majority of the quotes are great:lol:(especially Bowser's and the Yoshi kid's):lol:. I guarantee it, or may my game break.

New Super Mario said:
I am on Chapter 5 now.

Awesome, now you can finally get Bobbery.

About the treasures I told you about in Creepy Steeple, if you want them, the Ice Smash badge and cookbook are in the main room. There's a hole in the wall, use tube mode to enter. The Lucky Start badge is guarded by the Boos. When they surround you, hit them with your spin hammer twice and you'll fight Atomic Boo. But you can't leave Keelhaul Key right now.

By the way, if you want to grind for Star Points, you can go back to Glitzville.

Once you finish Chapter 5, you should go back to Hooktail's Castle and go in the room where you got the black key. Goto the left, blow up the wall with Bobbery, hit the switch, get the Up Arrow in the chest and take it to Merlon so he can Ultra Rank your partners.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Bit of advice: always read the dialogue. The majority of the quotes are great:lol:(especially Bowser's and the Yoshi kid's):lol:. I guarantee it, or may my game break.
Yeah I always read the dialogue. I love some of these characters.

Joey Wheeler said:
New Super Mario said:
I am on Chapter 5 now.

Awesome, now you can finally get Bobbery.

About the treasures I told you about in Creepy Steeple, if you want them, the Ice Smash badge and cookbook are in the main room. There's a hole in the wall, use tube mode to enter. The Lucky Start badge is guarded by the Boos. When they surround you, hit them with your spin hammer twice and you'll fight Atomic Boo. But you can't leave Keelhaul Key right now.

By the way, if you want to grind for Star Points, you can go back to Glitzville.

Once you finish Chapter 5, you should go back to Hooktail's Castle and go in the room where you got the black key. Goto the left, blow up the wall with Bobbery, hit the switch, get the Up Arrow in the chest and take it to Merlon so he can Ultra Rank your partners.

I will do that!

Also, I find it annoying my Yoshi keeps calling me "Gonzalez".

I'm going to be honest here, what's the point of playing a game if you're going to have someone tell you what to do?

Nabber said:
I'm going to be honest here, what's the point of playing a game if you're going to have someone tell you what to do?
I have played the game all by my self. I haven't taken any advice really because I come on beaten the chapter they gave me advice on. It's not different than using a walkthrough website when your stuck. Not a big deal really

Yeah sometimes I get really stuck (Excess Express and Chapter 2 come to mind). Guides are pretty nice to use when you're stuck but let me tell you this: it feels great to figure things out by yourself when you're stuck.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah sometimes I get really stuck (Excess Express and Chapter 2 come to mind). Guides are pretty nice to use when you're stuck but let me tell you this: it feels great to figure things out by yourself when you're stuck.
I know! In Petalburg I didn't realize you could do Koop's hold thing but then I realized it and I finally got into Hooktail's. I felt kinda stupid, but also accomplished.

Don't worry about feeling stupid: I had the same stupid feeling several times in Excess Express. Sometimes, I even feel like bonking myself with a hammer.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah sometimes I get really stuck (Excess Express and chapter 2 come to mind)

What?!? :O The Excess Express is the BEST Chapter in the Whole game! how is it hard? i was to busy admiring and wondering if that train could be a real one cause that would be soo epic xD that would be a train i would love to get on :D in other words, the Excess Express is not hard, idk why it would be ahaha

I didn't say or even thought Excess Express was hard, it's just sometimes hard for me to figure out how to proceed in the story.

but how? :l the only trouble i had was what that little bomb kid wanted for his present xD it was soo obvisous -__- yet it took me like 56 mins to figure it out ahaha

Well sometimes, you have to have a good eye or something.

lol yeah i agree :P like when you had to look at the floor for clues for the missing cooking pot lol xD

I am on the part in Keyhaul Key where you got to get the handle. I spent like an hour trying to figure how to get up there, but then realized you have to come in from the side, and not, yeah......

Mario7727 said:
but how? :l the only trouble i had was what that little bomb kid wanted for his present xD it was soo obvisous -__- yet it took me like 56 mins to figure it out ahaha

Me too, I did not know that I need to talk to his bomb kid's parents because they are arguing

New Super Mario said:
I am on the part in Keyhaul Key where you got to get the handle. I spent like an hour trying to figure how to get up there, but then realized you have to come in from the side, and not, yeah......

Did you get the snowman badge yet?

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

Did you get the snowman badge yet?

o_O? snowman badge? what's that?

I forgot the name of it, but it's shaped like a snowman. And it's blue.

Diddy Kong said:
I looked at Mario Wiki and it doesn't exist and I'm working to get Wario clothes

Nope, found it

Icepower.gif

It's called, "Ice Power"

Oh have you gotten a badge called "Spike Shield"? Because it will be VERY helpful. (You can get it in the Rogueport Sewers but you have to get it after you beat the chapter since you can't return to Rogueport until you beat the chapter :p)

Chapter 5 boss isn't hard at all. He has 3 phases. First two phases, just attack him with Mario and Bobbery or Flurrie. During his third phase, use Vivian's Fiery Jynx. It'll be very helpful.

Back