Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Which reminds me. Mario is supposed to be a nice guy, right? So why does he go around killing some animals that weren't disturbing him?

But you haven't answered my question: any justification Mario kills these poor little animals who intend no harm to him?

Or what Mario WANTS you to think. What do you think?

That could be possible. After all, we're playing the games in Mario's perspective, but what about in Bowser's perspective? Why does Bowser live in a wasteland? Why is he so evil? Bowser shouldn't be a one-sided villain, there has a to be a reason he's so mean other than "because he's evil".

*cues Bowser game*

but then again :bowser: does kidnap peach all the time xD

Don't be silly, turtles and humans don't mate with each other, even in a cartoon

Baby Luigi said:
Don't be silly, turtles and humans don't mate with each other, even in a cartoon

lol well it's Nintendo :P anything could happen ahahaha xD

lol who agrees with me? xD

Well... I don't want to go into that. It's gross.

La Marionette said:
Well... I don't want to go into that. It's gross.

ahahahaha go into what? ^_^ xD!! and ok? lol

SuperPaperFan said:
Where did the koopalings come from then.

and idk maybe there was a girl koopa like bowser and they had the kooplings and! something happened to her, and he blames the Mushroom Kingdom about it and Kidnaps Peach like everyday lol xD

Bowser laid eggs and they hatched into every single minion he has. He is secretly a Komodo dragon

Baby Luigi said:
Bowser laid eggs and they hatched into every single minion he has. He is secretly a Komodo dragon

lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baby Luigi ;) finding an excuse away from the truth ahahaha, i think i'll stay with my theory since it's probably true don't you think? :)

Yeah I was just joking.

I think Bowser got himself a wife, but he either broke up with her or she's dead.

Why do you think she would be dead?

Baby Luigi said:
But you haven't answered my question: any justification Mario kills these poor little animals who intend no harm to him?

Ironically, they WILL hurt Mario, so they're far from harmless.

It's pretty sad that it's only in the RPGs where there are Goombas and Koopas who do not serve Bowser, and are actually good.

Back