Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Oh yeah, those fish with razor sharp teeth. I think they're called Nibblers. But my point still stands with everything being made out of paper.

How do characters get invincibility frames? I always wonder that. Do doctors inject malfunctioning invisible devices?

Hm? How would physics apply to flashing characters?

You know, your post reminds me of something: Why do characters glow a certain color (eg red) after they get hit? Do they have glowing LED lights installed in them?

Buster Baxter said:
I don't know. Maybe flashing red is the Mario equivalent of blood. :???:

Flashing red is just an example. Enemies can also flash yellow, orange, white, and maybe even blue

In Super Smash Bros. games, characters glow white when they get physically attacked. Do you glow white when you get attacked?

Buster Baxter said:
No, because I'm a human in the real world, not some midly violent fictional character in a video game. :posh:

Besides, I don't think you have glowing lights like lantern fish installed inside you like the video game characters have

I wish when I shield, a giant glowing yellow bubble encases me. :)

I wish I had a Cape Feather and my own Koopa Clown Car, although, I'd give it a paint job to make it look less clowny, and maybe add some rocket boosters, lasers, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

When you want a Cape Feather, just watch out when a bird molts. You might get more capes than you want.

Actually, wouldn't more capes mean I get to fly and deflect projectiles even faster? still, it'd be uncomfortable wearing that many capes.

If I ever get reincarnated, I want to be reborn in the BITF universe and attend Cocoon Academy. 8)

Just don't jump into that pile of leaves. They could give you a lot of tails... or you can screw up somebody's furniture. :P I hope you get my reference.

Yeah, I got the first reference. Jumping into leaves isn't one of my hobbies anyway.

The second ref seems familiar. You talking about one of these?

2008-10-22-94-Furniture.jpg

2011-05-09-332-Nook'sDiscovery.jpg

Step one build castle
Step two put lava in said castle
Step three fight plumbers over lava
Step four put switch that drop me into lava right next to battle area
Step five don't use said switch on Mario
Step six repeat steps one through five

Yup, that's what I had in mind.

I wonder how leaves are associated to Tanookis.

Also, I wonder where Mario's mustache went in that comic.

Crazy Jane said:
Step one build castle

Pretty much the plan for every single boss in the Mario series, maybe with slightly different details but basically the same

Baby Luigi said:
Crazy Jane said:
Step one build castle

Pretty much the plan for every single boss in the Mario series, maybe with slightly different details but basically the same
IT'S BRILLIANT

^The best idea ever! and my only idea

Hm... does Wario have lips? Why does he smile all the time?

Also, is there a reason for Wario's elfishness?

Back